Posted 10 Jun 2022
Closes 10 Jul 2022
Reporting to the Head of Marketing (Global) we are seeking an experienced digital producer to drive digital projects across the Armadillo business.
This role requires an extremely organised task master, who can set up and drive progress on several projects, including but not limited to UX website improvements, CRM program development and roll out, GA4 set up and reporting.
The role will provide overarching management of projects and all of Armadillo’s agency and platform partners and requires someone with diplomacy and tenacity to drive projects forward and meet deadlines and targets.
Skills and expertise required:
- 3-5+ years’ experience in Digital production either in house or within an agency environment
- Ability to effectively organise and prioritise your own time and workload.
- Good relationship management skills
- Ability to analyse website analytics to surface opportunities for improvement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You will have experience in content management software, Big Commerce, Mailchimp (and/or other CRM software), and other digital platforms relating to e-commerce.
- Experienced in project management tools Asana, Slack, etc
- Project Management of digital projects, including scoping, framework, budgeting and implementation.
- Managing new digital projects, including compiling brief for developers, developing project scope, budgets and timelines
- Current site UX review, including site performance review, research and analytics analysis.
- Drive the development of advanced CRM project including onboarding new CRM systems and software.
- Managing workflows and relationships with all tech partners and agencies.
Working at Armadillo
Our people have made Armadillo the brand it is today and as such, we have created a supportive and stimulating environment that nurtures the personal and professional growth of employees at all levels. We embrace fair workplace practices, equal employment opportunity, cultural diversity, and health and wellbeing.