Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted 17 May 2023
Closes 16 Jun 2023
Women Rising Digital Marketing Specialist
Women Rising are on a mission to help women rise.
Women Rising is a global women’s empowerment and leadership company partnering with some of the world’s leading organisations and supporting individual women to step into their power. Over the past two years our Women Rising program has supported 5,500 women from 514 organisations in 37 countries and we have tens of thousands of women in our broader communities.
Launched in 2019 by award winning entrepreneur and women’s leadership expert Megan Dalla-Camina, Women Rising is a heart centred tech powered business helping women build the confidence, leadership tools and the ability to step into their own power through our unique digital programs and platforms.
Our small but dedicated team are excited to embark on the next chapter of growth as we continue to scale. With data and insights at its core this position has a pivotal role to play in the future of the business and its mission.
About The Role
We are seeking a highly skilled Digital Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic marketing team. This part time role is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels including social media, display advertising, and search engine marketing for both the Women Rising and Megan Dalla-Camina brands. The candidate will be responsible for tracking and analyzing campaign performance and optimizing campaigns to achieve maximum ROI.
The ideal candidate has a background in growth marketing and is data-driven in their approach. This role will report directly to the CEO and Brand Director and partner with the full Marketing and Communications team.
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns across various channels including social media, display advertising, and search engine marketing.
- Manage campaigns from start to finish including campaign strategy, input into creative development, targeting, and ad placement.
- Monitor, analyse and report on campaigns and all performance metrics using various analytics tools to identify areas for optimization.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to develop landing pages, email campaigns, messaging, funnels, and other digital assets to support campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, technologies, and best practices in digital marketing.
- Drive digital marketing leads to increase traffic and connect the brand to new customers.
- Optimise core content across all paid and social channels and digital platforms.
- Design and execute SEO and SEM to improve search engine rankings and drive targeted traffic to the website.
- Manage project timelines and budgets ensuring multiple campaigns are set up for success and deliver on objectives.
About You and What You Love Doing
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on effective funnels, paid media and performance marketing.
- Demonstrated success with various ad platforms including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis tools such as Google Analytics, Agency Analytics, or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, SEM, PPC, and other digital marketing channels.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- A self-starter who is comfortable working independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in analysing marketing data and KPI’s to measure campaign success and make data driven decisions and optimise strategies.
- Proven experience in digital advertising creating, and managing campaigns across various platforms including Google, Meta and Linked In.
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms and the ability to create and execute automated campaigns that deliver personalised content to target audiences.
What Will Set You Apart
- Deep understanding of growth marketing with a proven ability to optimise a successful acquisition funnel.
- A portfolio of previous growth / direct response digital campaigns that showcase an ability to think strategically about growth while delivering measurable results.
- A thirst for consumer insights and a deep understanding of analytics with a track record of using data to drive decisions and improve experiences.
- Established project management experience in platforms such as Asana.
- Advanced Linked-in Business Manager & Meta Business qualifications.
- Proven ability to manage budgets across multiple channels.
- A collaborative team player with exceptional organisational skills who can effectively prioritise in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Previous experience growing an ecommerce women’s or b2b business that puts customers first.
- A motivated, proactive, energetic mindset with the ability to deliver both long and short-term objectives.
- A passion for the Women Rising mission.
Why You’ll Want to Work With Us
- Competitive salary and fully flexible remote working environment.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Opportunity to work for a female founded start-up.
- Opportunity to drive real change for women in business.
- Access to our life changing program and exclusive content.
If you are a results-driven Digital Marketing Specialist with a passion for driving growth and maximizing ROI, we want to hear from you. Apply today to join our team and take your career to the next level with Women Rising.
This is a part-time contract role, starting with an estimated 10-15 hours per week with capacity to scale to additional hours (potentially full time) for the right person.
Apply via email to email@example.com including a cover letter, CV and hourly rate expectations. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Contact Name: Megan Dalla-Camina
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org