Save You need to sign in or create an account to save
Digital Marketing Manager
Destroy All Lines/Full-time
Posted 1 Mar 2023
Closes 31 Mar 2023
As a Digital Lead you will be responsible creating and implementing paid ads across Meta, google ad words and Youtube.
- The role requires creative thinking on engaging content and competitions, working collaboratively with our Marketing, Communications and Ticketing Leads.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics.
- Report on campaign success by monitoring key metrics.
- As required manage the creation and/or update of digital tools and assets.
- Keep across industry trends and compelling social campaigns.
- Given the nature of the entertainment industry, there is a reasonable expectation that on occasion this role will be required to complete some tasks out of regular business hours.
- On occasion as required attend concerts (or tours/festivals) in a work capacity out of regular business hours.
- Preferably 1-2 years paid experience in a similar role.
- Prior experience or a good understanding of platforms such as Meta, Twitter, TikTok, etc
- Very good writing, editing and proofreading skills that can be adapted to the voice for each artist and tour.
- Creativity to devise and implement innovative ideas.
- Great organisational skills, your ability to multi-task and prioritise across a broad range of projects is paramount.
- Have a positive attitude and a team player approach who is comfortable working with several departments.
- Willingness to learn across existing and future digital platforms.
- Ability to analyse data and make data-driven decisions.
- Proficient in the use of social media management tools (e.g. Meta Business Manager)
- Google Ad Words, YouTube an advantage but not crucial.
A love of music – in particular, live music!