Digital Marketing Intern
Posted 3 May 2022
Closes 2 Jun 2022
Betswaps is a fast growing sports tipping platform covering a range of global sports from horse racing to football. Launched in Australia we are currently expanding to new international markets and looking for a part time (ideal for a university student) creative social media whiz with a love of sport. We love what we do, look after our team, have fun and are flexible.
Tasks include –
- Community management: designing social media campaigns, creating social media content, answering to customer’s comments or questions (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok…).
- Managing the company’s official website
- Writing contents for the company’s blog or website
- Creating content for email campaigns
- Follow-up and improvement of SEO
- Helping the marketing team to follow-up and improve the digital marketing strategy
- Contact Name: Daniel Maung
- Contact Email: email@example.com