Digital Marketing Coordinator
Posted 7 Sep 2022
Closes 7 Oct 2022
About the job
Are you a recent graduate ready to jump into agency life and get hands on with all things social and digital marketing? Do you love emojis and speaking with customers but also love to keep up to date with all things digital and trending? Then look no further because we have the perfect hybrid job for you to jump into and learn and develop with our amazing Client Services team! We’re on the lookout for our next team member to join our talented digital and brand team based in Brunswick, Melbourne as a Digital Marketing Coordinator.
The Township is a full-service brand and digital agency, based in Brunswick, although we enjoy the flexibility of working from home and in the office. We service clients through all their branding and digital needs across a complete range of industries, from health and beauty to sports, homewares and food. We develop brand identities and run completely tailored campaigns and marketing activities based on the client’s business objectives and needs.
This Digital Marketing Coordinator role is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to work closely with our amazing Client Services team in a hybrid role managing Community Management for our client base whilst getting hands on with day-to-day digital marketing activity.
- Manage our clients online communities on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Responding to messages, queries, complaints and customer reviews on digital channels.
- Using analytics tools to monitor performance in line with social media metrics including community engagement and brand sentiment.
- Contributing to creation and implementation of social media content calendar.
- Establishing online community guidelines.
- Schedule social content for our range of clients across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and LinkedIn
- Manage paid campaigns across a range of platforms such as Facebook, Google and TikTok.
- Upload and schedule Email campaigns.
- Report on campaign performance and contribute insights.
- Use our agency systems and processes to ensure work is produced to the highest standards within agreed timeframes and budgets
- Assist the Account Management and Digital team across their client work and sit in on meetings where necessary
- Put forward playlists for office days that can result in multiple foot taps and head bops (Friday afternoon disco playlists? Yes please)
Key Skills and Experience
- This role is suitable for a recent marketing graduate with a degree in Communications, PR, Marketing, Business (or similar)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic Excel/ Google Sheets knowledge is highly desirable
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects and deadlines at once.
- Problem-solving attitude as someone who is driven, proactive and self-motivating
- A general understanding of creative marketing concepts and digital is highly favourable.
- A strong team player spirit who is prepared to support other areas of the business as and when required
- Current right to work in Australia
The exciting bit… What’s in it for you?
We’re glad you asked! Here are all the amazing benefits of working for The Township:
– We have a great office location on Sydney Road in Brunswick
– You’ll be able to experience exciting monthly team outings
– You can enjoy an early finish on Fridays
– We have flexible working from home and office arrangements
– There are plenty of opportunities for upskilling and growth within the company