Digital Marketing and Design Specialist
Posted 29 Aug 2023
Closes 28 Sep 2023
Using creativity and innovation so Third Drawer Down digital channels are a WOW destination.
The role is mainly remote, with a few days a month at our Fitzroy and Heide Museum retail stores plus a quick drive to the country at our Lancefield Headquarters.
We are global, and we love making art accessible.
- Write intelligent art and design copy for the website and digital call to action across all digital channels globally.
- Design witty website banners, social tiles, and stories.
- Work with great people with awesome homes to build new digital content.
- Develop and implement online marketing strategies to generate brand awareness, product sales, ROI and generate appropriate traffic for B2B and B2C globally.
- Analyse customer behaviour for site traffic, page performance, click navigation, purchase conversion, and shopping patterns to drive sales in the virtual shopping environment.
- Maintain communication calendar and prepare weekly and monthly reports to guide online presence.
- Monitor competitor activities to identify industry-relevant online and mobile communications practices for developing new strategies.
- Years of experience in a brand or product-based role digital design role
- Excellent verbal & written communication, including confidence in spelling and grammar as no AI allowed
- Process-driven – analytical, numerate, and accurate
- Highly organized with excellent administration skills
- Flexible and self driven as most of the time you will work remotely
- The ability to think ahead and produce results to very short deadlines and a positive hands-on attitude
- Adobe Suite – to prepare the tiles/banners/stories for all websites and social platforms
- Google Analytics
Must have permanent residency or working visa, and access to a car. Due to the volume of applicants, we cannot reply to everyone.