Digital Content Producer
Posted 9 May 2022
Closes 8 Jun 2022
We are seeking a creative and energetic content producer to help tell the MI Academy story. We help business leaders and CEOs build more strategically creative, high performance teams. We do this by building internal capabilities in Marketing Performance, Customer Experience and Organisational Change.
Being a part of MI Academy means you are joining a tight-knit team that are all about collaborating, thinking differently and solving problems in a creative way.
Digital Content Producer plays a crucial role in showcasing who we are! This role is full-time for the right applicant.
To own the role, you’ll be growth-minded, brave enough to take risks, have mad content writing & creative thinking skills, be collaborative and solution minded – as you’re producing stunning, high-quality content that you’ll be proud to share to our growing community.
MI Academy are creative, impactful and fun, and it’ll be in your hands to make sure our brand leaves with a bold, entertaining & educational impression.
We hold our values in high regard. TLC: Togetherness (Rising Tide Lifts All Ships), Learning (Failing Forward), Creative (Strategic Creativity)
Your expertise will be pivotal both in maintaining and growing our market leading content across all of our customer touchpoints. So, what exactly does a typical day in the office look like?
You will be adding value through the creation of beautiful, on-brand content across a wide range of digital and print assets. Such as:
Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, and more.
Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms.
Work closely with the digital marketing team to produce content that generates results.
Maintaining the brand voice and tone.
Connect with talent for monthly Vlogs.
Working with the marketing leadership team to support in future content product development projects like podcasts and digital products.
Seeking feedback and approval and input from key stakeholders in relation to your work.
To do this you’ll need proficiencies in
• Microsoft office
• Adobe creative suite
• Email marketing software experience
• Design software I.e. Canva, Photoshop
• Basic video editing
Filing & Time Management:
Maintaining a clean and understandable filing structure within our marketing assets folders.
Updating and backing up all files in Microsoft Sharepoint.
Using Trello to ensure personal and team projects remain on track.
Attending team meetings:
- Join our Monday morning WIPs
- Report goals for the week
- Provide an overview of wins and roadblocks from the prior week
- Report on weekly social results and present ideas to improve
• Meet deadlines and complete tasks on time
• Produce regular blogs, vlogs, social ads, landing pages
• Work with the team to optimise performance
• Work together with the team in order to minimise the number of revisions in your work and improve our speed to market.
• Stay true to the MI Academy voice & visual brand and ensure consistency in all your work
• Work alongside the team to move the business forward and aligned with our direction
To apply, drop your cover letter & CV telling us why you’d be the perfect for this role in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com with the subject line: I’m your new digital content producer!
- Contact Name: Liam
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org