Digital Content Creator / Producer
Posted 10 May 2022
Closes 9 Jun 2022
togetherAI is searching for a Digital Content Creator / Content Producer to join our Sydney team. This role will play a key role in the end-to-end delivery of our Family Companion chatbot in the togetherAI app.
If you’re wanting for an inventive, revolutionary work opportunity to create and manage content, this role will offer you an opportunity to craft compelling content and digital experiences for parents and families around the world.
The ideal candidate for this role will be proactive and resourceful, have a passion for customer experience, and understand the critical role our wellbeing strategy will play in delivering outstanding, personalised experiences.
Firstly, you’re a team player with self-starter initiative, problem-solving skills, and a can-do attitude. You’re likely searching for an opportunity that delivers more ownership, responsibility and growth.
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with creative flair and a real eye for detail. You know how to script and create both short-form and long-form communication, and conversational content in various formats.
We want to hear about any and all conversation design, chatbot and/or customer success roles and responsibilities you’ve had.
You potentially have experience with (or at least a desire for) working with families, mental health, wellbeing, tech and/or mobile apps. You’re reliable, respectful, and genuinely care about creating better experiences for our customers, and for each other.
What Skills & Experience You Need To Succeed…
- Minimum of 3+ years digital content experience (preferably conversation design, scripting, content creation, customer loyalty, CRM and/or UX).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must because you’ll be using your talents for content ideation, creation, writing and editing.
- Experience working with CMS tools, MarComms automation platforms and/or chatbot builders.
- Passionate and appreciative of great content and personalisation (right message, right time, right channel).
- Your resume will include content creation, marketing, communications, editorial or social media role/s.
- Experience in working with wellbeing and wellness frameworks, and/or B2C communication with children and parents is a huge plus but not a necessity.
- You’ll have a good understanding of (and passion for) customer data and analytics platforms.
- Experience working with and actively contributing in teams to achieve aligned outcomes.
- Strong project and relationship management.
- Understanding of Agile ways of working and familiar with Jira.
- Experience working for a digital start-up is advantageous (especially across mobile apps, chatbots, machine learning and/or artificial intelligence).
What You Would Likely Be Doing This Week…
- Making optimisations and updates to the Parent’s Companion in the togetherAI app.
- Managing end-to-end content updates (from flow scripting to grammar) via our CMS.
- Managing planned content publishing to ensure content is tested and published to schedule.
- Manage journey mapping updates (from event tagging to triggers).
- Optimising our wellness content.
- Analysing customer behavior and event data to inform future planning and development.
- Talking with families in our community or reviewing customer feedback and insights.
- Liaising with external agencies and contractors.
- Managing your JIRA and Confluence content tickets.
togetherAI is on a mission to make a difference. We are empowering kids and their families to have the right conversations about mental health and wellness at the right time. Over 70% of parents and caregivers struggle to communicate with their children about mental health and wellbeing, so the togetherAI app is created to enable all families to better connect and navigate the growing-up journey, together.
- Contact Name: Dane Sharp
- Contact Email: email@example.com