Digital Content Coordinator
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 16 Sep 2022
Closes 16 Oct 2022
We are looking for a Social Media lover to join our small Glebe based team.
In this exciting role you will manage digital marketing and content across all social media platforms. You will apply your excellent attention to detail to the management of content on all social platforms, caption copy and overall brand identity.
As well as creating on brand content you will manage all social customer and influencer relationships.
You will need to be familiar with Macs and have an intermediate to advanced knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign.
- Manage and engage across all social media platforms daily, including responding to all comments from our customers including messages, reviews and feedback.
- Develop social media and digital assets, inclusive of video content/ reels, GIFs, static, photos, etc.
- Creation of bi-weekly EDMs
- Product management – creating new styles and product descriptions, co-ordinating release dates and uploading into shopify.
- Brainstorm and execute new, creative approaches to social media campaigns and stay atop of emerging trends, technologies, publishers and influencers.
- Researching and understanding key trends to drive content ideas and creation.
- Responsible for increasing follower growth through unique and organic channels
- Understand our products & their unique selling points and create a social media presence.
- Online customer service support
- Photography support
- Influencer seeding and management
- Experience in social media and management of Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & TikTok including posting content to these apps
- Writing social media captions in tone with our brand
- An enthusiastic attitude and a genuine interest in our brand
- Demonstrated experience in content creating, managing social media presences, and managing/growing a social community.
- Have an understanding of the social media influencer landscape
- Strong Copywriting skills
- Great attention to detail and personal drive
- Experience with managing customer flows – Klaviyo experience preferred
Skills in photography, flat lays and video are also highly regarded but not necessary for this role.
- MUST BE BASED IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
Photography support: – confident in Photoshop, especially masking and deep etching. Professional skin and jewellery retouching advantageous – gif creation
– saving images for web without compromising quality- Experience with Canva – ability to create beautiful text graphics to overlay on photos
- Contact Name: Krishnan
- Contact Email: email@example.com