Digital Content Coordinator
Posted 28 Jul 2022
Closes 27 Aug 2022
We believe in amplifying core human skills and abilities, giving people from all walks of life equal opportunity to thrive – and live a life of meaning, connection and purpose. If that mission excites you, you’ll be in Grand company.
Join as a Digital Content Coordinator (Creator/Producer) and work at a rapidly growing Brisbane-based SKillsTech Startup. We simply ensure young people are aware of emerging high-growth career opportunities and are confident in the skills employers are actively seeking.
As our creative human, you have the most exciting job at Grand. You will be collaborating with a diverse range of industry professionals to create fun short-form content pieces, videos, activities and quizzes that support the skills development of young people.
You will lead the development of our social skills product including SkillsReel, SkillStories (inspired from Insta Reels and Youtube Shorts) and fast quizzes (who doesn’t love a fun quiz).
You are obsessed with the latest trends, and brands whilst not afraid of experimenting with innovative, outside-the-box techniques of creating content that drives engagement and increases retention.
In a nutshell, you have an imminent hunger to:
- Deploy your creative skills in a rapidly growing Start-up.
- Build a new line of content products that breaths authentic engagement.
- Be part of a values-driven workplace that empowers people.
- Mostly produce short-form copy and video content (i.e. YouTube Shorts, Insta Reels) for our skills platform, some for blogs, email and socials.
- Use your copywriting, editing, scheduling, and content management skills to publish and monitor content across our digital platforms.
- Produce digital-first creatives that align with the brand aesthetic and are optimised for digital performance.
- Working with the wider team to help identify and nurture mentors, students and community ambassadors to grow brand awareness and audience.
- Ensuring the lifetime value of our content is constantly growing – by leveraging new opportunities, technology, and trends;
- Consistently monitor and stay abreast of current trends online.
Your skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in content creation or copywriting.
- You are a selfie video enthusiast with the skills to inspire others to do the same.
- You have an ultra keen eye for detail and amazing research skills
- Your organisation skills are nothing but remarkable – which you’re proud of.
- Collaborative spirit, positive, proactive and growth mindset.
- You have the ‘I could totally do this better’ attitude and skills.
- Love and have a passion for social causes and making a positive impact
- Something you can do naturally is being able to simplify complex information
- Able to work autonomously and be a team player while displaying excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Think independently
- Communicate openly and mindfully
- Value the intensive pursuit of truth and excellence
- Take the initiative and have a high sense of personal accountability
- Are generous and fair
- Listen and act, without ego
- Full-time role starts in early-mid August 2022.
- Hybrid workplace environment.
- Office location Brisbane CBD.
Grandshake has always been a diverse and inclusive workplace and wishes to encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people from various cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people with disabilities and LGBTIQ+ individuals.
Join our dream team and make a positive impact on your career – we can’t wait to hear from you!
Ready to apply? Go to our Careers page and hit the Record your answer button to submit a short video CV and upload your resume after you’ve recorded the video. Alternatively, email your CV and cover letter directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply via the Career page > https://www.grandshake.co/career/digital-content-coordinator.