Digital Community Engagement Campaign Executive
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 1 Sep 2022
Closes 1 Oct 2022
If you are looking for a forward-thinking, inspirational and powerful charity who are doing crucial work in your community then look no further.
- Opportunity to develop new community fundraising engagement campaigns and initiatives with this much-loved charity, line management of one Event Coordinator
- With the full investment of a Donor Republic partnership and a completely engaged CEO and Board, build on great potential within this area
- Impactful, inspiring organisation
- Hybrid working flexibility
There has never been a more critical time to further engage individuals, corporations, community groups, foundations, and all levels of government in the work that Foodbank NSW & ACT are doing, and we need a team of exceptional talent to come and support us in our efforts to fight for our communities.
Foodbank NSW & ACT are truly ready to take their Fundraising efforts to new heights and they have committed to the long-term sustainability of revenue generation. They have invested in a full partnership with Donor Republic who work hand in hand with the team on all aspects of Fundraising development and they will supply you with all the tools you need to be successful in this team.
Join us as we together fight against hunger.
About the Organisation
Food insecurity is a growing problem, requiring a huge, coordinated response; Foodbank NSW & ACT are on hand to fight hunger.
1 in 6 Australian adults haven’t had enough to eat in the last year. On top of this, 1.2 million children have gone hungry during the same period.
Each month they provide 339,200 people across our state and territory with food and grocery assistance. They bridge the gap between the food and grocery industry’s surplus items and those going without food. Their employees and volunteers are determined to end hunger, and this is your opportunity to join them in this clear mission.
Join Foodbank NSW & ACT at this incredibly exciting time of growth; we need inspirational, passionate, and innovative Fundraisers who believe that no one in our community should go hungry.
This is a truly impactful organisation whose work is not just important, but critical to everyday Australians who are going without essentials, and this is your chance to join in the fight to change that.
About the Role:
We are searching for a Digital Community Engagement Campaign Executive to help create engaging community fundraising campaigns and products. This is an amazing opportunity to drive innovation and creativity in this organisation as you work with Donor Republic to set up and execute exciting new initiatives in this space.
- Create, develop, and deliver community fundraising campaigns and plans to grow existing and develop new fundraising opportunities
- With agency support, create and execute mid to large scale fundraising events and campaigns (across traditional and digital channels) that could have local, regional, and national reach
- Develop, implement, and manage the community fundraising strategy and the associated income and expenditure budgets
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with key community fundraising groups including attending, and speaking at, community events
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to ensure strategic marketing and communication plans are created to promote Community Fundraising activity effectively
- Manage an Events professional and build a highly motivated and passionate Community and Events team
- Experience in developing and executing engaging campaigns
- An innovative, creative and data-driven approach with a passion for developing new fundraising products
- Experience tracking audience journeys through campaigns and understanding communication plans
- An understanding of how to attract, retain and motivate target audiences
- Ability to manage a staff member with a motivating and engaging leadership manner
- Experience building strong working relationships, internally and externally
- Highest level of interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to network effectively
- Understanding how to monitor income, expenditure, and activity plans, including producing reports against progress
- A full driving license and car access
- A collaborative approach, a passion for community engagement, and genuine excitement to join this inspiring and important charity
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore please direct all general enquiries to Nadia Pachon at email@example.com
At Beaumont People we believe a diverse workplace is a happy workplace, and we love working with organisations that feel the same way. We encourage applications from people of all different backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from CALD backgrounds and people with disabilities. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or parental status. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to be made for your application to be assessed we would be more than happy to discuss how that can be arranged.