Digital and Social Media Manager
Posted 11 Jan 2022
Closes 10 Feb 2022
An opportunity to join a start-up in the wellness industry and launch it digitally across various platforms. You will create, build and maintain the community.
Helping launch the company, the candidate will be driven by brand storytelling and engaging with the community, be social media obsessed! The role will involve developing content for our platforms and identifying and leveraging digital influencers, you will be a creative thinker responsible for delivering impactful and engaging social and content across the organisation.
The role will also require management of website content, with regular updates and additions as well as a blog.
In addition to working on the start-up there is opportunity to work across social media clients of the parent PR firm across their portfolio of clients in the hospitality industry.
- To be successful in this role, you will have an excellent understanding of content development and publishing and best-practice social media use as well as a passion for assessing future platforms and trends.
- Create content for the platforms
- Develop content plans and social calendars, including creation of content for all social media channels, ensuring tone and brand identity is maintained.
- Utilise social tools to generate insights, provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Establish, manage and grow our online presence through social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok and other strategically relevant online properties
- Workshop and execute collaborations with like-minded businesses, brands and individuals
- You will have an interest in health and wellness
Your experience will include:
- 3+ years’ experience in content and social media for a brand
- Excellent copywriting skills and an eye for design
- Strong understanding of analytics across all platforms, able to use data to contribute to campaign optimisation
- Strong social media knowledge of key platforms, namely Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, LinkedIn and YouTube – as well as media partnerships, influencers and emerging technologies and channels.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Independent, possess good time-management skills and project management experience.
- Excellent English writing and verbal communication.
- Contact Name: Joanna Reymond-Burns
- Contact Email: email@example.com