Digital and Social Content Coordinator
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 12 Sep 2022
Closes 12 Oct 2022
The Local Project is Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific’s fastest growing design publication, celebrating extraordinary local design to our global community. With an emphasis on the highest quality local architecture and design, The Local Project celebrates honest and human-centred design through premium print, digital, editorial, video and social content, with over 83m impressions per month across our owned, operated and third-party platforms. As our digital and social output grows across all channels, we are seeking a digitally savvy social media superstar to join our Sydney team as Digital and Social Content Coordinator.
As Digital and Social Content Coordinator you will work across an exciting mix of both in-house and partner client content. For the Local Project you will support our content and social media team in maintaining our daily calendar across all channels, including but not limited to YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, TikTok and LinkedIn. You will also work collaboratively with our editorial and commercial teams to roll out digital content packages across all platforms.
Alongside our own media, The Local Project engages with a range of clients across the architecture and design industry and you will work with our commercial team to ideate, support, manage and deliver their social and digital media strategies. If you love all things social and digital and working across multiple channels and projects, then this is the role for you.
The Local Project is on an exciting journey. Come join us as we grow our team, embark on the next phase of national and international expansion, secure new partnerships and create more content for our loyal and growing community.
- Support The Local Project social team to deliver content across all social platforms
- Support the creation of innovative content for all The Local Project social channels
- With relevant internal teams, schedule and coordinate content across all social media channels, website, eDMs and other digital platforms
- Work with the relevant teams to ideate, manage and deliver the implementation of client digital campaigns across all digital channels
- Ensure client campaigns and activities are delivered on time and within budget
- Support the commercial team with reporting on all key metrics for client campaign analysis
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends, to support both in-house and client strategies
- Maintain website and advertising banners including updating the home page, and featured products, coordinating advertising banners on site and in weekly eDMs
- Work with the wider content and editorial teams to maintain online content, both commercial and editorial, across The Local Project website
- 2+ years’ experience working across social and digital content, creating strategic social media content, from either an agency or client-side
- Passion for social media with a strong understanding of all major social media platforms
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Knowledge of website CMS
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Ability to understand trends in the digital content and social media space
- Competitive salary + super, with annual salary reviews.
- Mentoring and excellent career progression and development opportunities.
- Being part of Australia and New Zealand’s fastest growing media platform.
- Travel and networking opportunities.
- Inclusive and supportive team culture.
- Fun, creative, and social team environment including a fully stocked fridge and pantry.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
People are at the heart of our business and The Local Project is committed to creating a culture underpinned by diversity and inclusion. At The Local Project we celebrate the unique qualities of our team so everyone can bring their whole selves to work, where they can thrive and belong. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people of any race, sexual orientation, gender, age or ethnicity, and those who are culturally or linguistically diverse, gender diverse, neuro-diverse or living with disability.
Please apply via the link provided with your CV and cover letter detailing your experience. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Contact Name: Tulliz Bakar
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org