Digital Account Director
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 11 May 2022
Closes 10 Jun 2022
Digital Account Director
As part of ARN, the recognised leader in audio in Australia, you have an opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are entertainers. We create moments that move people, and that people move to. We are investing in audio’s smartest advertising, experts, and innovations. This gives us unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us form quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable.
Why not come along and be part of our story?
We currently have an exciting role available for a Digital Account Director to join our award-winning digital sales team.
You would be joining a thriving, fun, and energetic sales team who take both work and play very seriously. We pride ourselves on having a great team culture and working together collaboratively to drive success. We are a new team that has made impact in market and for the right person, this role will provide an opportunity to take this to the next level. The podcasting advertising space is just getting started and it’s never been a more exciting time to get involved! If you have a love for all things digital audio and look forward to tuning in to your next podcast every week then this is the job for you!
You are an experienced salesperson with a strong understanding of digital media advertising solutions and an established digital contact network. Ideally you would already be a Media Sales Account Manager and maybe looking for the next step up. Alternatively, you may already be in a Digital Account Director/Manager position looking to enter the wonderful world of digital Audio. You are confident in your networking and relationship building skills and aren’t afraid to reach out to generate sales meetings and digital brief uncovery and/or deliver presentations.
About The Role:
In this role you will get the opportunity to represent the ARN’s Digital Portfolio to key digital advertising agencies & contacts. You will gain an in-depth understanding of the ARN digital assets and the opportunities for digital commercialisation with your focus being on Podcast, Music Streaming and Programmatic advertising.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Build strong, ongoing relationships with internal personnel with particular focus on internal sales team to influence collaboration and overall team success.
- Generate, Grow, Maintain and Retain strong, ongoing relationships with external Digital & Programmatic contacts to uncover Digital only briefs and revenue. This will include client entertainment in the form of client lunches and other fun social events.
- Able to organise, plan, strategise to solve & troubleshoot both internally across campaign performance but also externally to solve clients advertising needs.
- Attaining the sales budgets that are allocated to you. KPI achievements will be reviewed every quarter.
- Plan strategies and solutions to meet quarterly targets through accurate forecasting
- Deliver high standard of communication, both written and verbal.
Our Culture: We have four behaviours that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
- Aim High– We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
- Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
- Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive.
- Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
Bring your skills, genius, and energy along on our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 6th June 2022
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Instagram (@arndefiningaudio) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /ARN) EEO Statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Disability AccommodationFor individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au/contact-us/
- Contact Name: People and Culture
- Contact Email: email@example.com