Brand & Content Manager
Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Posted 28 Jul 2022
Closes 27 Aug 2022
Design & Content Coordinator
Programa is a Melbourne-based startup seeking to revolutionise the interior design, architecture and furniture industry through an end-to-end SaaS-enabled marketplace. Programa makes it easier for designers to manage their projects and for suppliers to manage, promote and sell their products.
We Are Looking For
An up-and-coming Melbourne-based design and content allrounder looking to make the next step in their career and grow with an innovative company.
The ideal candidate will have an eye for high-end design and experience working with marketing and sales teams to execute campaigns.
We are a small team seeking someone with the drive, motivation and enthusiasm to help grow a global business from the very beginning.
What You Will Be Doing
As Brand & Content Manager you will be working directly with the Marketing Manager and Founders to:
- Own design & content creation from marketing and sales assets such as social media ads, landing pages, case studies and presentations to social posts, animations, automated email campaigns and flat-lays.
- Own organic social media in line with marketing goals, with an immediate focus on Instagram and Pinterest.
- Contribute to campaign and creative idea generation.
- Help implement marketing plans across a broad mix of paid and organic channels and mediums such as email, paid social and affiliate.
Who You Are
- 2-3+ years experience in design and content creation.
- Experience working with marketing teams to execute digital marketing campaigns and leverage social media channels.
- Have a passion for high-end modern design and keep abreast of the latest visual trends.
- Intermediate to Advanced understanding of Figma or the Adobe Suite (we use Figma).
- Tech-savvy and have experience with or the ability to quickly pick up marketing software such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, SkedSocial and ActiveCampaign.
- Ability to interpret and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Highly organised and can juggle multiple evolving responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with motion graphic design/video editing.
- Knowledge of or experience in the interior design, architecture, B2B SAAS or high-end furniture and fittings industries.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible, hybrid, dog-friendly work environment.
- Make the role your own, a huge opportunity for the right person to make a big impact at a fast-growing company
Please send through a brief introduction, resume and portfolio/examples of relevant previous design/content work.
- Contact Name: Josh
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org