Customer Success Consultant with Graphic Design Experience
Posted 3 Nov 2023
Closes 3 Dec 2023
This role will play an important role in running the day to day business operations assisting our Creative Director with all aspects relating to customer success. This entails daily customer emails, website live chat, using Adobe illustrator to create customer proofs for their orders, liaising with our outsourced team to order stock where needed.
This will be a fast paced role working to the rhythm of our peak trade period.
- Inbox – Responding to customer enquires via email and website chat daily
- Liaising with our outsource team to order stock.
- Creating customer proofs using adobe illustrator – creative flare is needed here to know how to space and word things.
- Creating files from our orders weekly, ready for printing.
This role is ideal for a driven and adaptable individual seeking casual (3-4 days a week) work.
The ideal candidate will love connecting with people and striving towards set goals with an ability to be agile and pivot depending on the needs of the team.
You have a strong work ethic and are a team player 100% of the time. In addition, you will have skills in:
- Knowledge of Shopify and how to use and manage orders on the platform.
- Adobe Suite and a creative flare and eye for detailed typography.
- Liaise with our external teams to order stock and ensure our orders are ready to be made in a timely manner
- Surprise and delighting our customers!
We are growing and looking to expand this role into a full time position.
The Fine Print
- This role is being offered as a contractor role and the successful candidate must have an valid ABN. More information can be found here.
- This role is being offered on a casual basis only, 3-4 days per week remotely or in studio.
- The ideal working days are Monday, Wednesday & Friday – starting with 4 hours a day and looking to increase once you are trained and ready to go.
- No agencies please (we have this one covered!)