Customer Service & Dispatch Coordinator
Posted 21 Jan 2023
Closes 20 Feb 2023
Saint Valentine Jewellery is looking for a Dispatch & Customer Service Coordinator to deliver a high level of service through efficiency and refinement of the customer experience for our online business.
The role is responsible for the day-to-day management of customer queries, overseeing order fulfilment, shipping, inventory management, returns and assisting the ecommerce team.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a small but quickly growing, Australian business in a new role & to make it your own!
This role is onsite from our Alexandria office 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday. Salary is negotiable, dependent on experience.
Who are we?
Saint Valentine Jewellery was established in Sydney, Australia in 2016 from a desire to create quality, timeless jewellery at an affordable price. With an emphasis on modernity & refined beauty, we aim to make pieces that create a connection with our wearer, to be lived in & loved. We now have two retail stores in Sydney, a growing online business and are sold across David Jones, The Iconic & other boutiques in Australia and New Zealand.
Who are you?
As our Dispatch & Customer Service Coordinator, you are independent and reliable, have high attention to detail, are super organised and are passionate about the customer experience. You learn quickly on the job, are great at multitasking and have some experience in both customer service and ecommerce/dispatch. You are looking to learn and grow within a company and challenge what is possible for ecommerce to increase sales, efficiency, customer experience and new opportunities.
As our ideal candidate, you will:
- Have a minimum 6 months experience in both customer service and an ecommerce warehouse or online fulfillment environment
- Experience using Shopify preferred and Iconic Seller Centre and Shippit favorable
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication as our main point of contact with customers online through email and chat, going above and beyond to turn enquiries into sales and happy returning customers as well
- Confidence with conflict resolution, resolving issues to become positive customer experiences.
- Have strong attention to detail, highly organized, pride in work, initiative and a can-do solution oriented mindset
- Be a team player – inclusive, reliable, accountable and adaptable with the ability to manage dispatch assistants and work closely with the rest of the team.
- Enjoy the challenge of being in a fast paced and growing business with the ability to adapt to its changing needs
- Be results driven with an ability to meet & exceed key performance indicators and deadlines
- Have the ability to identify and improve business efficiency through implementation of new systems, processes and automation
What can we offer you?
- The chance to grow, develop and own systems for our online business in the early stages of its success
- Training across Shopify and other ecommerce software
- Growth & training opportunities in other areas of the business depending on candidate’s interests and skills
- A competitive salary + incentive program
- A dynamic, collaborative & fun work environment
- Good work-life balance (including your birthday off), generous staff discount, quarterly jewellery allowance & more!
If you believe this role is for you then please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – we can’t wait to meet you!
- Contact Name: Georgia Wyrill
- Contact Email: email@example.com