Customer Service & Community Management
Posted 15 Jun 2022
Closes 15 Jul 2022
Hommey, Australia’s fastest direct to consumer homeware brands and we’re expanding our team.
Be a part of a fast passed, exciting, hard working start up environment. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about improving the customer experience, has a keen interest in social media, content creation and understands the importance of brand.
Title: Customer Success and Community Management
Customer service: 50%
– Manage all live chats and customer service enquiries via a ticketing platform and email platform.
– Answering all inbound and outbound phone calls.
– Process and manage returns, order changes and anything customer related.
– Reporting on customer service tickets, returns and exchange rates.
– Sending Hommey swatch books out to customers from head office.
– Finding opportunities to improve the brand experience through customer feedback.
– Customer feedback and surveys being implemented.
Influencer & Community Management: 50%
– Influencer gifting.
– Working with our creative and content agency to create and implement influencer content.
– Forming relationships and partnerships with interior designers, architects.
– Building a content and growth plan for our Hommey Insiders Facebook community group.
The skills required:
– Great written and verbal skills.
– Problem solving and resourcefulness.
– Organisational skills to manage tasks, work load and to help with prioritisation.
– Ability to research and be motivated to learn as you go.
– Hard working.
- Contact Name: Justin Kestelman
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org