Customer Service and Boutique Manager
Posted 30 May 2022
Closes 29 Jun 2022
- Be a KITX brand ambassador in all areas and lead by example
- Consistently strive to deliver an exceptional client experience and service
- Naturally create loyal customers with a positive and professional attitude
- Building VIP relationships, maximising existing database as well as building new via tailored customer profiling v Styling wardrobe solutions, via an intimate customer understanding.
- Providing best in class customer service experience via all touch points – Web, Retail and Digital Communications i.e Video/Email
- To support the Product in Shopify, ensuring on brand, commercial representation of all products, 100% accuracy of information with a focus on stock availability and integrity.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of KITX stock position for KITX.com.au
- Accurately and efficiently complete all store operations administration
- Maintain boutique brand standards in terms of appearance, cleanliness & visual merchandising
- Team player, establishing workable and effective relationships with all colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure, responsible, is highly organised, uses initiative and works proactively
- Packing order with care and love in KITX way, Dispatching orders within 24 hours of placement
- Understand Customer service online including Returns/exchanges · Online Stock take, ensuring stock accuracy for KITX.com.au
This job role can be permanent part time or full time.
Please send expressions of interest, along with your CV to: email@example.com
- Contact Name: Alexandra Sist
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org