Customer Experience Specialist
Melbourne - Bayside & S.E. Suburbs
Posted 1 Aug 2022
Closes 31 Aug 2022
Rest House Float Centre is seeking a warm, engaging and professional individual to join our dynamic team. This position will be responsible for providing our clients with the most effective, professional and enjoyable floatation, sauna and compression therapy experience possible while maintaining the cleanliness of the facility. You will receive on the job training and full support from management. This is a casual position with the opportunity for full time.
Rest House Float Centre is located in the Bayside suburb of Hampton East, close to the beach and public transport.
- Providing excellent customer service whilst meeting and greeting clients
- Coordinate and carry out reception tasks
- Scheduling bookings and processing payments
- Answering phone calls and email screening
- Inducting clients prior to their float session
- Preparing rooms in quick and efficient manner for next client while maintaining strict hygiene standards
- Maintaining cleanliness of the whole centre
- Familiarise yourself with our services and products
- Ensuring refreshments are readily available to clients
- The ability to commit at least two days a week to the role
- 2+ Years of customer service experience is required
- Sales or Marketing experience preferred but not essential
- Keen interest in Health and Wellness
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Excellent grooming and presentation standards
- Dedicated to maintaining the highest level of cleanliness
- Professional phone manner
- Strong work ethic and reliability
- Ability and desire to learn
- General computer, Internet, email experience
- Social media savvy
- Ability to work weekends and evenings.
- Unlimited floats, infrared sauna, compression therapy and discounted massages ; As you will be giving expert advice to clients, you will be required to use the float, sauna and compression therapy suits regularly in order to assist our clients in achieving an optimal experience.
- Discounted products
- Working in a very relaxing and fun environment
If you think you are the right person for this role, please submit your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Name: Marina
- Contact Email: email@example.com