Creative Studio Manager
Posted 12 Nov 2022
Closes 12 Dec 2022
Who are we?
Pep Creative is a Melbourne-based social media agency with a team of storytellers who manage social media. Well. We create and manage content and talent within the beauty, fashion, food, and lifestyle space as that’s what we all live and breathe. We’re very selective on the brands we work with – they all need to support our core values. From sustainability to mindfulness to diversity, each of our all-female team constantly researches and educates the team on their own topic so we can keep our work in line with our passions.
Our founder Ashli has worked in the social space for 10 years and has her own skincare brand, Yours Only. It offers whole system skincare, formulated products that are safe for the skin and the body, dressed in packaging you can’t find at the local pharmacy. But it’s much more than that. It’s a community of people that know what it’s like to deal with health issues — inside and out.
Ashli focuses her energy on whichever business needs it more, but is looking to step back so the Senior Account Manager and Creative Studio Manager can work closely together to ensure the team and clients are managed with five-star service.
- Day off on your birthday
- Phone bill allowance
- ClassPass membership
- Regular team activities
- Pooches at the office
- Open plan space in a cute office in the heart of Cremorne (opposite Richmond station)
- All female team who are actually friends
- Lots of support for career progression
- Hybrid working option
Who we’re looking for:
Someone with a passion for all things social with a strong focus on organisation and processes. Plus, a passion for something that doesn’t involve work too. Kim in our team is the queen of personal development and teaches us ways we can improve ourselves both personally and professionally.
We are based in Melbourne, however we’re open to our studio manager working from anywhere, if they’re the right fit.
What will you do in this (exciting) role?
Work across an array of clients, especially beauty executing:
- Use Monday and Asana to manage end-to-end projects for campaigns, retainers and partnerships across digital and social media
- Brief out all tasks with clear deliverables, objectives and examples to guide our creative team
- Work closely with the team to ensure they have everything required to achieve their daily tasks
- Proof and edit all content in line with key objectives and brand guidelines
- Manage and lead daily huddles and weekly WIPs with the creative team
- Produce all photoshoots across talent sourcing, props, run sheets, props and stakeholder management
- Budget management and resourcing for the studio, creative, design and production.
- Create and implement monthly deadlines, project goals, expectations and workflows to ensure a smooth production process with on-time delivery
- Continuously look for new ways to improve processes and efficiency
- Assist in producing the Allergy Proof podcast across sourcing, managing and scheduling guests, as well as briefing editors and uploading episodes.
What does our dream Creative Studio Manager look like?
- Extremely organised who is always looking for new ways to be more efficient (we wanna be out the door by 5 every day)
- 3+ years studio/project management experience
- is a true problem solver who just gets it
- Is more organised than our founder (tough gig)
- Successful track record delivering digital projects
- Experience with KeyNote, Google Sheets, Asana and Monday
- Good understanding of branding, online marketing and social media
- Proven experience managing multiple client assignments simultaneously
- Knowledge of all agency functional areas; including production, creative, technical and planning
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Is a fab proofreader
- Has the ability to think quickly and adapt to changing requirements and technologies
Wanna get on board?
If you’re sold and keen to learn and grow with Pep Creative, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your application to Ashli with the below:
1: Your resume and cover letter, including your star sign
2: Some samples of projects you’ve managed with examples of how it went seamlessly.
3: Your expected salary