Creative Services Manager
Posted 15 Jul 2022
Closes 14 Aug 2022
Are you a midweight Production Manager or Creative Services Manager looking for a great in-house role?
Do you bring 5 years of experience and confidence working in a fast-paced, growth-focused scale up environment?
Are you used to working with a small but passionate team, and not afraid to get stuck in to help drive delivery?
Our client is an apparel brand that is focused on making a positive social impact for people and for the environment – boasting some massive growth and recognition over the last few years. This is a hugely unique chance to be part of the growth and work in a business that focuses on ‘doing good’ while being creative, innovative and thinking outside the box.
We are seeking a confident Creative Services Manager with 3-5 years’ of experience managing workflow through the creative department from inception through to completion. This includes traffic, production management, quality control, budgeting, resource allocation and deadline management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work alongside marketing/ brand teams to manage all creative briefs through the department
- Traffic management and allocation of appropriate skills and talent to maximise efficiency and a happy creative team
- Coordinate and manage all jobs to avoid bottlenecks, and foresee and resolve potential workload conflicts
- Scoping of briefs and budgets
- Manage database and relationships with freelance creatives, designers and producers
- Oversee project scope, deliverables, timelines and budget – ensure delivery is on track and aligned to brand excellence and guidelines
This role is perfectly suited to someone who brings 4-5+ years of traffic – ideally with project management experience in a design studio, creative department, or marketing/advertising agency environment. You will have a track record of workflow and project management with a rigorous, detail-oriented and highly-organised approach. A strong knowledge of the creative and production process is critical. Experience across digital and traditional channels, as well as use of project management software is required. Ideally you will existing relationships with small, medium and large content and production partners. This is a busy and ‘entrepreneurial’ style work environment – so whilst there are processes and structures in place, you will need to be wholly confident with shifting priorities and fast-turnarounds.
This is the chance to move into an exciting in-house role, with an innovative ‘one-to-watch’ brand that has positive social impact at the heart of the brand. There is plenty of development opportunity and the chance to be a big part of a passion and highly creative business.
Send your CV to Lauren Juska at The Creative Store, email Lauren@thecreativestore.com.au or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.
- Contact Name: Lauren Juska
- Contact Email: email@example.com