Creative Project Manager
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 6 Jun 2022
Closes 6 Jul 2022
CREATIVE PROJECT MANAGER
Elefant Traks has always been an artist-centred label. Started in 1998 by a group of friends, some of whom would then go on to form The Herd, it was founded on multiculturalism and a sense of community. The ultimate aim has always been about creating and releasing music that stood for something.
Decades later Elefant Traks has established itself as one of the leading independent hip hop and electronic music businesses in the country. We pride ourselves on being a family, having each other’s backs and buzzing in the joys and power of creating music.
We’d like you to be a part of our story, and we’ll be lucky enough to be part of yours.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Creative Project Manager sees the whole picture of an artist’s presence, the concepts of who they are and where their music can fit.
You will coordinate single, EP and album campaigns, as well as oversee strategy for 1-3 tours per year. You are passionate about music culture and understanding the creative vision of each artist, but also unafraid to fail in the pursuit of innovation and original ideas. The ultimate goal is to uncover ways to reach audiences.
You have a strategic mindset and an understanding of the Elefant Traks brand and ethos, keeping good communication with internal and external stakeholders. It’s important that you have experience in the music industry and know how it works.
If the artist creates the songs that move the world, the Creative Project Manager is the key to getting those songs to the people.
MARKETING PLAN DEVELOPMENT:
- Project manage campaigns, create timelines, keep deadlines
- Flesh out creative visions, help facilitate the creation of assets
- Work with Elefant Traks staff to execute plans
- Experiment/innovate with marketing plans using insight and experience
- Work closely with artists and Elefant Traks on the branding and aesthetics of release campaigns, helping to cultivate conscious, with vibrant and bold creative
- Supporting artists to understand their fans/community and brainstorming creative ways to activate them
- Overseeing and developing strategy for the Elefant Traks brand; approving content creation, developing release strategies in consultation with A&R
- Liaising with external digital marketing agencies/freelancers to maximise artist’s reach
- Be accountable to colleagues and artists
WHO ARE YOU:
- A passionate music fan who wants to see artists win
- Marketing experience with a passion for brand and social strategy
- A well-organised person
- An empathetic business-minded person
- Someone who is able to take charge
- Creative thinker who is unafraid to push boundaries and open doors
If this sounds like you, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!