Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 11 May 2022
Closes 10 Jun 2022
As part of ARN, the recognised leader in audio in Australia, you have an opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are entertainers. We create moments that move people, and that people move to. We are investing in audio’s smartest advertising, experts, and innovations. This gives us unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us form quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable.
Why not come along and be part of our story?
We currently have an exciting role available for a Creative Designer (Sydney or Melbourne) to join our team!
About The Role:
- Develop strong, innovative, multi-platform materials for integrated client solutions
- Create innovative and on brand presentations for client integration in Powerpoint
- Develop look and feel on-line mock ups for key client solutions
- Assist in the development of idea generation in creative sessions
- Design and develop collateral for on air, online and print related campaigns for the ARN Network for both content, client and internal stakeholders
- Well-versed and extensive Adobe Creative Cloud suite experience across applications like Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience in Adobe Premiere and After Effects would be advantages
- Broad understanding of the digital and print environment with knowledge of web and print specifications and processes
- Ability to design across the various digital environments like desktop, mobile and tablets
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A high level of self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- The ability to work under pressure and achieve success in a fast-paced environment
- Portfolio is essential.
- Applications without a portfolio will not be eligible for consideration.
We have four behaviours that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
- Aim High – We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
- Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
- Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive.
- Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
Bring your skills, genius, and energy along on our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 6th June 2022.
ARN is a HT&E company. For more details, head to www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Instagram (@arndefiningaudio) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /ARN) EEO Statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au/contact-us/
- Contact Name: People and Culture
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org