Creative Content Co-ordinator
Posted 4 Nov 2022
Closes 4 Dec 2022
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Creative Content Co-ordinator to join our office in Richmond. Working closely with the Founder and Senior Marketing Executive, this role will drive growth and engagement across the MISHA & MISHA Urban brands through key social and e-commerce channels.
This role will see you responsible for the production and planning of content across MISHA social channels, and coordination of in-house content shoots. You’ll have a natural knack for Instagram, Tik Tok and Pinterest, and have a keen eye for detail. You’ll play a key role in our team to optimise on-site conversion through website merchandising, copywriting for product descriptions and managing the upload of new arrivals.
- Produce in-house content, including video and still images which can be used across social channels such as Instagram, EDM and Tiktok.
- Schedule, edit and write copy for organic social content across Instagram, Tik Tok and Pinterest. Ensuring to select appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles in-line with the brand aesthetic.
- Coordinate model castings and bookings for in house social media content shoots.
- Brainstorm content ideas for MISHA and MISHA URBAN, in-line with the brand creative direction, ensuring content drives engagement and sales.
- Assist and attend photoshoots, capturing pre-planned behind the scenes content which can be used throughout the season to build awareness of the seasonal collection.
- Manage new product uploads into Shopify, in-line with product launch deadlines.
- Merchandise and refresh the website on a weekly basis, in line with new arrivals and best sellers.
- Write product description copy, working with Garment Techs to ensure products are accurately described, in-line with the MISHA tone of voice.
- Write monthly blogs for the MISHA website, considering product best-sellers and seasonal events.
- Provide general support to the Senior Marketing Executive as required.
- Natural passion for art, culture, photography, fashion and design.
- Natural eye for creating premium Instagram grids.
- Shopify experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge in Adobe Suite programs advantageous but not essential.
- Previous experience in videography, editing and content creation with the ability to create content on the go.
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to meet quick turnaround times, multi-task, prioritise projects and communicate progress with management.
- Strong visual skills, including an eye for good lighting, shot composition and use of colour and graphics.