Creative Content Co-ordinator
Posted 17 Nov 2022
Closes 17 Dec 2022
Ms Allure is on the hunt for the next member of our small Melbourne based team!
We’re growing fast and with that, so is the need for additional assistance with our content creation, photography and management of our social channels and EDMs.
Ideally, we want someone is looking for a start in the creative design space but already has some experience in developing creative assets and has a creative eye for image and video content. Ms Allure will be a place where you can stretch your creative wings and your thoughts and opinions on our output would be highly regarded.
So, what’s on offer?
– Flexibility to work remotely as long as you can meet up with our director for a quick catchup at least once a fortnight to discuss future projects.
– Creative freedom to come up with new ideas and pitch them to the team.
– The opportunity to build up your experience without having to undergo an unpaid internship.
– 30% OFF our whole range of jewellery and fashion accessories.
– A competitive casual rate.
– Some experience in creating print and digital assets.
– A great eye for product photography.
– Ideally a qualification in graphic design or equivalent but this is not necessary if you have a great portfolio.
– Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
– High attention to detail ensuring accuracy
– Able to work autonomously with some director from the Director.
– Good understanding of layouts, typography, adhering to brand guidelines and creating print ready artwork.
– Experience prioritising work and delivering on deadlines
– A passion for fashion isn’t necessary but would be ideal.
If you have a portfolio of some of your previous work or even some hobby work which shows your talent, please link to it in your application.
We’re open to different kinds of arrangements, so put your application in anyway or feel free to ask as many questions as you want.
Sam – Director