Posted 23 Jun 2022
Closes 23 Jul 2022
In the role of Course Advisor, you will be part of the Business Growth team, where you will be implementing solutions to attract and maintain a strong pipeline of prospective students. You will be responsible for delivering the best possible customer service to prospective students via phone, email, Zoom or 1:1’s.
Prospective Student Management.
- Establish and provide exceptional levels of customer service with prospective students through phone, email, video conferencing, in-person tours and Info Sessions.
- Alongside the Business Development Specialist, maintain Shillington’s CRM system up to date, managing leads, pipelines and transferring into new enrolments. Keeping notes for each prospective student in order to deliver a highly engaging personalised experience.
- Establish and maintain relationships with prospective students through phone, email, Zoom, in-person tours and Info Sessions.
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager to respond to inquiries and develop a pipeline of leads into course bookings.
- Ensure prospective students receive the best information about studying at Shillington, including how and what we teach, what it’s like to study at Shillington and access to the latest portfolios.
- Create and maintain proactive reach out to prospective students and procuring new enrolments.
- Regular communication with Head of Experience, Lead Experience, Heads and Directors.
- Regular meetings with Experience Team to make to update on current trends, interest and new enrolment numbers.
- Ability to sell Shillington’s graphic design course to a diverse range of people worldwide, engaging and communicating effectively.
- Strong collaborative abilities.
- A people person—you love talking to people.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to priorities.
- Desirable – knowledge or experience working with CRM systems
Please email email@example.com and include a cover letter and resume highlighting why you would be the perfect fit at Shillington.
Shillington is an equal opportunity employer – we celebrate diversity in both design and within the workplace. We welcome people of different backgrounds, educational and vocational experiences and creative perspectives. Please let us know the pronouns that you use and note that interviews may be conducted virtually.
- Initial interview video call with Head of Experience
- 2nd interview with Head of Operations & Head of Experience (In-person or video call depending on candidate’s location)
- Chemistry interview with a colleague from the Marketing and Experience team (In-person or video call depending on candidate’s location)