Cook - Full Time
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 15 Nov 2022
Closes 15 Dec 2022
About the business
The Tilbury Hotel is an iconic venue in the heart of Woolloomooloo. Famous for our exquisite menu and staff, we attract many different types of guests.
About the role
We are looking for a Full-Time Cook to amaze the patrons of our establishment with excellent cooking according to the chef’s recipes and specifications. Your work will be an important factor to a client’s contentment. The ultimate goal is to expand our clientele and reputation to ensure long-term success.
- Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.)
- Follow the guidance of the executive or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
- Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
Skills and experience
At least 3 years of full-time work experience or highly relevant qualifications + 2 years or relevant work experience.
- Contact Name: Ben Pearce
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org