Posted 14 Mar 2023
Closes 30 Mar 2023
- Seeking a passionate content producer to join a dedicated team in an iconic location!
- Ongoing, full-time opportunity
- Remuneration at VPS 3.1 ($73,842 – $81,753) plus 10.5% Superannuation
About the Opportunity
The Content Producer is responsible for sourcing, developing, creating and publishing content across the Library’s platforms with the aim of growing online and onsite audiences, deepening engagement and elevating our brand.
The Content Producer will work closely with multiple stakeholders to write and edit content for a variety of projects and channels and amplify the Library’s stories, collections, services and programs across the website.
The Content Producer is accountable for the following measurable outcomes:
- High-quality, well-researched, engaging content that reflects brand principles and brings the content strategy to life.
- Creative content execution that engages audiences
- Projects delivered on time, to agreed scope, in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Corporate and campaign reporting, from formulating measurement plans to presenting data reports.
With excellent writing, researching and editing skills, the successful applicant will be well versed in developing original, interesting, relevant, actionable and data-driven marketing and communications content that connects with a desired audience, drives action and reflects the brand tone of voice. The ideal applicant will have a passion for working with stories and heritage collections as well as services and programs aimed at the wider community in Victoria.
You will come to us with:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline, e.g. marketing, communications, multimedia or related field.
- Four or more years of professional marketing and communications writing experience, with a solid portfolio of work
- Demonstrated experience using digital platforms including Drupal CMS, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Hotjar.
- Experience in developing and/or delivering content plans
- Experience in developing SEO-focused content
- State Library Victoria is a child-safe organisation. A valid Working with Children Check will be required before commencing.
State Library Victoria promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome and value the unique contributions of all people. We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with disability, people from cultural and linguistical diverse backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ D/deaf, disabled, neurodiverse people of all ages and abilities to apply.
The State Library Victoria offers flexibility in leave entitlements such as leave for personal, family, work and cultural commitments. Please find a link to our Enterprise Partnership Agreement 2020 for more information here.
How to apply
Please click the Apply button to submit your application via Careers.Vic, attaching the following documents:
- Cover letter (maximum 3 pages) summarising how you meet the key selection criteria in the Position Description and the About You section of the advertisement.
For a confidential discussion about the opportunity, please contact Head of Brand & Audience Development Charlotte Holden firstname.lastname@example.org.
For assistance with the application process, or to discuss options for internal transfers, please contact the People team at email@example.com.
We want all applicants to have an equal opportunity to demonstrate that they are the best person for the job. If you require an adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, or the provision of a particular access service, please contact our People team on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to make this deadline due to unforeseen personal circumstances, please get in contact to obtain a short extension to the deadline.
Advertisement closes at 11.59pm 30 March 2023
- Contact Name: Charlotte Holden
- Contact Email: email@example.com