Content & Marketing Assistant to work with sustainable clothing brand
Posted 17 Mar 2023
Closes 31 Mar 2023
Amble is an Australian womenswear outdoors brand, primarily operating through its ecommerce store. Working within a small team and reporting to the founder, your work will have a direct impact within marketing in the business, that’s been featured everywhere from Broadsheet, Marie Claire, Frankie, Elle to We Are Explorers.
Amble’s hero products are their waterproof jackets, made from over 31 recycled bottles and designed to get women outdoors, without any compromise on fit or function, style or sustainability. Sustainability is a core value of the brand, using only recycled fabrics in its carbon neutral supply chain, and over 15,000 trees have planted.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Content Assistant to join the team, working across social media marketing, in house content creation and assisting with fulfilling ecommerce orders. Working in a small team, it’s a broad and varied role with the opportunity to increase hours and responsibilities as we grow. The right attitude, being able to work in a fast paced environment and having a hands on approach are a must.
The role will involve:
- Content creation for our organic and paid social channels
- Social media marketing: assisting with developing our content plan, creating content, scheduling and reporting on performance
- Working with creators and influencers
- Email marketing: planning and creating campaigns and automated flows
- Assisting with packing ecommerce orders
The successful applicant will have:
- A love for content creation; you stay on top of trends in Instagram and TikTok
- A passion for the outdoors is a must! We surround ourselves with like-minded people and bring our passion to work everyday
- A mix of analytical and creative skills, feeling comfortable jumping between spreadsheets and making reels
- Experience within content creation, ideating and creating Reels.
- Preferable to have experience with Canva, editing videos in Instagram/TikTok, and using Later/Pinterest
- Bonus points if you have experience with After Effects
- Preferable to have email marketing experience (with Klaviyo, or Mailchimp)
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously
- Highly organised with excellent time management and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment and willing to learn new skills
- Start Date: Start of April
- Location: Richmond, Vic
- Salary: $28 – $35/hr (pending on experience) + super
Please note this is an in person casual role; working 2 days (must include Tuesdays) for 10-15hrs/wk. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis as applications are received, so don’t wait to apply!
- Contact Name: Rhianna Knight
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org