Content Manager / Producer
Posted 5 May 2022
Closes 4 Jun 2022
Are you passionate about content?
Are you looking for a role where you can be involved with strategy, creative and execution?
Would you love to build your career within a uniquely creative content division as part of a global full service agency?
We are very excited to present this new role opening for a Content Manager / Producer as part of this content division of independent full service agency based in Chippendale. With a human centric focus and a passion for pushing creative that is also firmly grounded in insights and informed strategies – this role promises an enviable career path in the bustling industry that is content and social media.
Working directly with the Head of Content, the Content Manager / Producer is responsible for managing content and community projects, including stakeholder management, content strategies, and new business development. As a core member of the team, this role is trusted source within the agency, provide support and insight to core clients while mentoring and guiding junior team members and freelancers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop strategies and recommendations based on insight and data using social listening and search tools including ideation
- Management of a content team (writers, graphic designers, videographers etc)
- Manage projects end-to-end, including conception, execution, calendars and budgets
- Client management and WIPs
- Where relevant copywriting, editing, and dispatch management including video production, design, CAD etc
- Develop and manage project quotes
- Reporting on campaigns, monthly forecasting etc
- Engage in new business opportunities including sales communication
We are looking for someone who has a ‘nose’ for great content and who is naturally passionate abut the latest trends in the industry. You will be self-motivated and ambitious, personable and enthusiastic, with the right level of organizational prowess and determination.
Other skills and experience required include:
- 3-6 years of agency experience or in a similar role
- Ability to conceive fresh content ideas to meet campaign or brand objectives
- A track record of social media engagement strategies and best practices
- Strong understanding of the media landscape and best practices
- Ideally some experience using industry standard tools such as Meltwater, Falcon i.o, Savvy etc and expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy
If you are looking to build your career in content, then this is the perfect next step.
Send your CV to Lauren Juska at The Creative Store, email Lauren@thecreativestore.com.au or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.
- Contact Name: Lauren Juska
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org