Content & Graphics Coordinator
Sydney - Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
Posted 17 Jun 2022
Closes 17 Jul 2022
About THE COMPANY
PVH is one of the world’s largest and most admired fashion companies, connecting with consumers in over 40 countries. Our global iconic brands include Calvin Klein, TOMMY HILFIGER and our Heritage Brands. Our 140-year history is built on the strength of our brands, our team and our commitment to drive fashion forward for good. That’s the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
About THE ROLE
Support and assist the Marketing team to ensure the delivery of great content, fit for purpose, and within budget for all brands across the PVH portfolio for Australia and New Zealand.
Reporting to the Content & Production Manager, you will have a commercial eye and incredible attention to detail, with the ability to understand the importance of brand management across aesthetics and tone of voice. Based at our Head Office in Banksmeadow 2019, this is a full-time hybrid role working from home and in the office weekly.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the planning and delivery of final photography & video assets per brief per brand, ensuring all specs and requirements are met
- Develop a strong partnership with our product divisions, sample warehouse and merchandising teams & be liaison between studio and product teams.
- Work with the studio coordinator to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of samples to studios & track sample availability against product/shot lists
- Assist with the implementation of campaign content production across the business
- Participate in strategy meetings to develop Go-to market content solutions for social, brand and website
- Assist with maintaining shoot scheduling and talent bookings
- Contribute to the development of content across all channels, including social media, EDM, photography, Copy and video
- Assist with creating final crops and file exports for ABTL assets
- Assist with artwork & image creation for ecommerce sites page design, functionality, banners, social and online advertising
Skills, Experience & Personal Attributes
- Relevant tertiary education
- 1-2 years’ experience in either graphic design, production, content creation or marketing
- Exceptional written communication skills and attention to detail
- Sense of urgency and strong organisational skills
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills with an adaptable communication style
- Intermediate Adobe Creative Suite experience; Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite experience; Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Creativity, balanced with a strong commercial sensibility
We thank all applicants in advance as only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
PVH is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to inclusion and diversity.