Content Creator | Videographer
Posted 1 Sep 2022
Closes 1 Oct 2022
We are seeking a dynamic, creative and digital savvy content creator with excellent and proven videography (photography is a plus) capabilities to join our team. You must be ready to jump into our fast-paced environment and help introduce the world to some amazing content!
The content creator will be responsible for developing and creating a range of quality entertaining and educational content across all platforms for The Masters Institute of Creative Education and the wider Holmes Education Group global portfolio. You will be working closely with the Communications team to develop content (both video and photographic) and deliver engaging campaigns that drive conversion.
You will take the lead on everything content related, driving the shoot schedule, pitching new ideas, recruiting talent and making sure we are hitting all the latest trends across TikTok and Instagram so we can engage and grow our audience.
If you love to create, have a strong interest in fashion/hair/beauty/makeup and truly understand the power of content (and if you’re all about those TikTok trends), then this position will be perfect for you.
- Create and deliver engaging original content for global marketing activities utilising static and moving images – photography, videography, and graphic design (including GIF stop motion videos)
- Shooting and editing videos – both in Premiere Pro as well as using more ‘on the fly’ apps such as Capcut or Videoleap
- Reworking pre-existing video content and building out new content from an extensive database of pre-recorded content
- Develop storyboards for more complex video & photographic production, building out call sheets and directing any third party videographers/content creators
- Working closely with the wider Marketing team on content strategy development, from pitching ideas through to execution and implementation
- Managing the Content Studio and ensuring asset management processes are being adhered to, ensuring that equipment is consistently audited and in working condition
- Oversee external and/or inhouse content shoots alongside the creative team, including scouting, booking locations and managing talent and any external videographers/photographers where required
- Procure props for photoshoots and content shoots as required. Coordinating samples and allocation of stock to shoot with and ensuring all product is available at the time of the shoot
- Conduct constant research to be at the forefront of current fashion, hair, beauty, makeup industry as well as, social media & content trends
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in videography and content creation with the ability to pivot and create content on the go and through different mediums
- Strong experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong video editing and post-production skills
- Ability to follow and execute briefs, and happy working both independently and collaboratively to achieve goals and targets
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to meet quick turnaround times, multi-task, prioritise projects and communicate progress with management
- Strong visual skills, including an eye for good aesthetics, lighting, shot composition and use of colour and graphics
- Great knowledge of camera and sound recording equipment
- Experience in developing social media campaigns across channels such as Instagram, TikTok and YouTube
- Experience working with a social calendar, scheduling and analytics tools
- A self-starter and comfortable with using current and emerging digital imaging technology, techniques, methods, and formats
- Infrequent work outside business hours is required for special events
- This role requires the incumbent to apply for and maintain a Working With Children Check
WHAT WE’LL DELIVER FOR YOU:
- Sizeable Staff Discount to our Hair & Beauty partners
- Supportive team culture and environment
- Clear career pathway toward future leadership opportunities
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Contact Name: Katelyn Jenkins
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org