Greenpoint/Full-time

Melbourne

Posted 6 Sep 2022

Closes 6 Oct 2022

While you read this ad, Greenpoint is currently brainstorming, creating, managing and delivering great content & PR campaigns to our clients, it’s what we’re doing everyday and we love it. 

Want to help us continue to create and innovate in our content team? Then read on.

A little about us:

  • Independent, creative agency with exciting clients and an innovative, connected & engaged team
  • Values based business – we live by our ‘Make Money Make Impact’ cultural framework, and we’re on a mission to have Australia’s happiest customers.
  • Ownership of work & excellent career progression opportunities
  • Competitive salary and employee benefits
  • Remote and Office Hybrid Work Environment (60% remote work policy)

The role

As Greenpoint expands our content marketing division, this exciting role will see the successful applicant taking on an important role within our growing team. This hands-on role requires strong design, social media and copywriting skills coupled with communication skills, careful attention to detail, creative thinking and teamwork.

In order to be a successful content creator and social media coordinator in our team you will drive execution for our clients while working alongside our content strategist and manager, community manager, creative director, and account teams to always strive to deliver the highest quality content for our clients. You will also have a passion for design, copywriting, an understanding of the ‘content ecosystem’ for brands, an innate creativity and a desire to improve as you grow with the team.

This role is multi-faceted in that it requires design & copywriting capability, as well as the ability to work in partnership with our content strategist & community manager to execute content across social media platforms, email, and more.

What about you?

We’re all about the team. So you’ll need to be too. 

In order to be successful in our team you will possess strong teamwork skills, organisation, proactivity and a desire to add value to your team members and projects.

You’ll be serious about your work and learning and growing, without being too serious that there is no fun!

Responsibilities

  • Content Design: Designing grids, posts, reels, stories, eDMs and other graphic elements (such as basic animations, GIF’s etc.) incorporating existing client brand assets and photography and video (produced by our production agency)
  • Copywriting: Writing captions, blogs, eDMs etc.
  • Coordination – bringing these elements together into our content schedule formats, working with project support exec to ensure content is accurate and live, supporting with community management, reporting and providing feedback to content strategist, as well as ensuring feedback and recommendations are implemented.
  • Manage deadlines and deliverables and take responsibility for driving delivery of work
  • Understanding of different social media platforms and being able to create content that aligns to the strategy
  • Collaborate effectively with all team members in the business

Skills & Expertise

  • Social Media and content wizard, designer and copywriter 
  • Demonstrated ability with Photoshop & InDesign (Premiere Pro & After Effects bonus)
  • A high-level thinker with a penchant for keeping track of the details
  • Idea generator and problem solver
  • Project management skills
  • Excellent time management and organisational skills
  • Confident presentation skills
  • Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines & to think on your feet
  • Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
  • Open to feedback and guidance
  • A team player
  • Graphic Design – Strong design skills with a portfolio to match
  • Copywriting
  • Minimum 1+ years’ experience in a strategic and delivery based content and social media role

Perks

  • Unlimited growth opportunities. Show us your ambition and we’ll back you.
  • We’re Hybrid. We work remotely 60% of the week. The other 40% is spent in our awesome Cremorne Office with a connected and fun team
  • We’re boutique, but big enough to really deliver for our clients
  • We run a 4.5 Day week – get your work done and you can do a half day every Friday.
  • Our Culture – we work hard, but we know when to let our hair down and celebrate the wins. We believe strongly in our Make Money Make Impact cultural framework. 
  • We’re tech focused and super organised – but we don’t stifle creativity 
  • We have some of the biggest projects and brands in the country across our disciplines of property, tech & startup and lifestyle. 

Applications

Please send your CV and a cover letter to nicola@greenpointmedia.com.au. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.