Content Creator / Graphic Designer
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 6 May 2022
Closes 5 Jun 2022
About Wine Machine
Wine Machine is a nationally touring music, food and wine festival that visits 6 wine regions around Australia each year. It not only showcases the splendour of our nation’s most picturesque wine regions, but also the spectacular music artists borne from Australian soil.
Our aim is to create bespoke experiences for our patrons, delighting them from the moment they step through the gates, through to the moment they head home and beyond. Wine Machine is Australia’s very own premium, lifestyle, destination, winery event that promises a day of dining, drinking and dancing!
Past line-ups include; Fisher, Benee, The Presets, PNAU, San Cisco, Hayden James, Jack River, Touch Sensitive, Young Franco and so many more!
We’re on the hunt for someone with experience in creative content creation, illustration, graphic design, video/photo editing skills, or someone with a couple of these skills ready to learn, grow and expand their creative skill set. You’ll be responsible for all creative elements for the roster of festivals under the Wine Machine brand, across social media, marketing, website and EDMs.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute brand identities for Wine Machine, Snow Machine, Dream Machine and NYE In The Park. Including artwork creation each year and all marketing collateral
- Work closely with the General Manager and Marketing / Social Media Coordinator to ideate, develop and implement new, creative ideas for always-on content and campaigns
- Work closely with the Marketing / Social Media Coordinator to keep on top of the social media calendar and create any assets required
- Stay up to date and knowledgeable with social, digital and content trends and communicate these with the team and ideate content ideas for the social channels with these trends in mind
- Identify content opportunities and work with the team to make them happen
- Create and circulate a marketing pack ahead of each festival announce, which includes all marketing collateral for all teams (internal and external) to use, and update/add to this as required throughout the campaign period
- Work closely with the Head of Media on photo/video briefs, festival-day content plans and delivery of all festival content post-event
- Represent the Wine Machine brand in all day to day communications both internally and externally
Your skills and experience:
- You have 3+ years of experience and are ready to take the next step in your career
- Proven knowledge and understanding of requirements for both digital and print media
- You have experience creating holistic brand identities, campaigns or similar
- You are a problem solver with a can-do attitude
- You’re a team player and are happy to step outside your job description from time to time to help the team and get the job done
- You have a love of live music and events
- You have exceptional organisational skills and have the ability to stay level headed during particularly busy or stressful times
- You are a people person that exhibits exceptional communication skills – communicating kindly and effectively with people both internally and externally
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst still producing high-quality work
- Bonus: You have experience with web design
We’re a small team, so being a team player is a must – we want someone who is willing to step out of their job description when required. Our office is based in Surry Hills, however, some travel will be required from time to time.
We understand that you may not necessarily tick all of the role requirement boxes. But, if you have drive, a willingness to learn and grow – then please apply! For us, the perfect candidate is one that feels excited about the role and is passionate about what they know and what they want to achieve.
Wine Machine is an equal opportunity employer, offering equal opportunity for all applicants irrespective of gender, age, ethnicity, cultural background, race, disability or sexual orientation.
If you think you are right for this role, please send your CV and cover letter outlining why you think you’re the right person for the job, to email@example.com with the job title as the subject.
- Contact Name: Kirsten Muller
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org