Content & Community Coordinator
Posted 1 Sep 2022
Closes 1 Oct 2022
We’re looking for an outdoorsy Content & Community Coordinator to join our small team at our office/warehouse in Richmond, Victoria.
You’ll be focusing on our content, storytelling and helping bring our mission of getting more women outdoors to life. It’s a diverse role, with a lot of room for growth and as a small business it will change on a week to week basis, but will include:
- Creating in-house content (videos + statics for multiple channels)
- Writing journals & EDMs (focusing on storytelling, collaborations + adventures outdoors)
- Building up our TikTok & Instagram (planning, creating + engaging)
- Working with creators (managing gifted + paid collaborations)
- And maybe even hosting events in the future?
So who are we looking for?
Someone with a great attitude, that takes initiative, is happy to jump in and try something new and is accountable. You have a couple of years experience in content creation, writing, storytelling in a similar role and you must love the outdoors.
Initially, it’s a casual position at ~14hrs/wk with a preference for Tuesdays/Wednesdays or Wednesday/Thursdays in person (non-negotiable) at our Richmond, Victoria office. Starting with a 4 month contract at $35-40/hr (based off experience) inclusive of super, but we’re hoping to extend and expand the role after this initial period.
To apply; email email@example.com with your resume and a short cover letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for this role (including a portfolio or any links to your work), and your favourite place to head outdoors.
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis in September and we look forward to meeting you!
Psst if you know the perfect person for this role, we’d be so appreciative if you could send them this opportunity.
- Contact Name: Rhianna Knight
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org