Content and Engagement Partner
Posted 13 May 2022
Closes 12 Jun 2022
Reece Group is a leading Australian distributor of trade products to residential, commercial, and infrastructure customers. We’re an ASX listed company with more than 800 branches and 8,000 employees across Australia, New Zealand, and the United States.
We’re proud to support our customers who provide essential services to keep the community safe, healthy, and operating. Whether that’s keeping the water running, the heating and cooling on, maintaining refrigeration, or supporting our infrastructure.
Reece is committed to improving the lives of its customers and its people by striving for greatness every day.
We have exciting opportunities within our marketing team for passionate Content & Engagement Partners who will oversee content development and engagement with our trade and consumer customers. We know that content creates connection; it’s your role to connect with consumers, tradespeople, and construction industry personnel, to bring our promise of Works For You and Bathroom Happiness to Life.
Working on Reece’s owned channels, your focus will be on supporting a community of tradespeople, home builders, and renovators by sharing industry expertise and thought leadership, informing our audience of quality products and services, and championing our customers by sharing authentic stories.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with an iconic Australian brand. You will be given broad exposure to our business and will have the ability to make a genuine impact within an environment where your ideas are encouraged and your career is supported.
You will be responsible for:
· Collaboration across multiple teams to come up with compelling ideas that translate across channels.
· Building and maintaining positive relationships at all levels of the organisation.
· Content creation across all channels such as social, web, email, video, and events, always delivering high-quality connections.
· Managing and maintaining our social channels looking for new ways to engage and celebrate the trade community.
· Developing fresh and insightful ideas that maximise the use of talent, brand, and product opportunities across the Reece Group’s channels.
To be considered, you will:
· Possess a tertiary-degree qualification in communications, public relations, media or similar.
· Be a relationship builder with a strong team mentality and a willingness to share expertise, pitch in, and collaborate.
· Demonstrate recent experience in a communications or content role, ideally within a corporate or agency environment.
· Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills and the ability to tailor messages specifically for target audiences – including an ability to write for different audiences.
If the opportunity to develop your career within a rewarding and supportive team environment appeals to you, apply now. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Contact Name: Reece Recruitment
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org