CONCESSION MANAGER - HOUSE OF CB MYER MELBOURNE
Posted 31 Aug 2022
Closes 30 Sep 2022
What You’ll Do:
Being a Concession Manager at House of CB, involves feeling empowered to run the business as if it were your own. Our successful Concession Managers have outstanding commercial and leadership qualities and are overall responsible for maximising sales and driving Company profit. The Concession Manager is accountable for ensuring an exceptional level of customer service and will lead by example to operate an organised and profitable space. The Concession Manager will guarantee complete compliance according to brand guidelines.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining a positive, welcoming, and personalised shopping experience at all touchpoints to ensure an exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction.
• Lead by example at all times to empower and inspire the team as well as exceed customer expectations through operating a compliant and efficient space.
• Identify future customer opportunities by understanding product and service requirements.
• Maintain floor presence to assist customers and ensure the team are fulfilling brand expectations.
Sales & Profit:
• Work innovatively and commercially within Company guidelines to consistently drive, achieve, and exceed sales targets.
• Analyse sales and KPI reports and confidently take action to maximise results.
• Plan, implement and monitor store and payroll budgets to ensure they are not exceeded.
• Identify business opportunities and provide weekly feedback to Senior Management regarding product performance, operational procedures, sales techniques, and customer experience.
• Actively protect profit, and always prevent loss.
Visual & Merchandising:
• Plan, manage and execute merchandising updates ensuring complete reflection of HOCB visual guidelines.
• Maintain consistent inventory levels to commercially manage space profitability and drive a positive customer experience.
• Delegate and manage daily replenishment, delivery, and general organisational tasks.
People & Culture:
• Promote and work as part of an inclusive and diverse team to collectively support the needs of customers and the Company.
• Recruit, hire and train an exceptional team that represents and projects the HOCB brand and vision.
• Identify and align talent with job functionality to ensure a positive and consistent customer experience.
• Actively train, develop and assess the team through providing performance feedback to ensure growth and success.
• Follow HR processes and manage staffing schedules, vacation, and payroll.
• Ensure and enforce health and safety routines to maintain the overall safety and well-being of our customers and colleagues.
What We Are Looking For:
• 2+ years retail leadership experience in a fast-paced environment
• Dedicated to providing outstanding customer service and driving profit
• Display outstanding communication skills to lead, inspire and develop talent
• Flexibility in working hours with weekend availability
• Holds a business minded approach and works with a sense of urgency
What We Offer:
• Brand discount
• Monthly bonus for eligible employees
• Employee development programme
- Contact Name: MEM DESOVALI
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org