Campaign Coordinator - Music & Entertainment
Posted 21 Jun 2022
Closes 21 Jul 2022
Our new Campaign Coordinator will support the creative team across various clients. This role is perfect for someone who is well organised, has strong communication skills, is punctual and is wicked at managing their time.
This Before That is a Melbourne-based agency with a real thing for marketing and strategy across the music, entertainment and hospitality space industry. Think ARIA-winning artists, sold-out-twice events and heritage music venues.
We make moves by breaking down the digital landscape, tapping into the universal culture, and building creative digital strategies that capture attention.
We run our work like the world’s greatest music festival – bringing the right people together at the right time (for the right reason) is our special sauce. Always on, never boring; always learning, never rushed. Online and off, local and global.
Join us, will you?
YOU’LL DO THIS
- Plan and maintain content schedules and event promotional plans.
- Implement strategies to launch, grow and engage online communities.
- Manage curation of content.
- Brief and engage internal and external teams to create and source content including photographers, videographers and designers.
- Closely monitor and foster community engagement via social media channels.
- Report on engagement and audience growth across different channels, with the ability to pull out insights.
YOU’LL HAVE DONE THAT
- Experience creating social media or content strategies, developing insights and planning campaigns.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage your time across campaigns.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience and understanding of social media management tools.
- Experience and understanding of online metrics and analytics.
- Be able to think creatively and bring fresh ideas to the table.
- A love and curiosity for music, events and lifestyle brands that intersect with them.
- Contact Name: Jake Waters
- Contact Email: email@example.com