Bridal Consultant - Casual or Part-time
Posted 12 Sep 2022
Closes 12 Oct 2022
Our high-end luxury bridal city store is looking for passionate, enthusiastic, friendly and professional bridal consultants to join our warm and dynamic team.
Qualifications & experience
- Minimum of 5 years of retail experience
- Social media skills (preferred)
- Fluency in English (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
Tasks & responsibilities
- Provide friendly and professional customer service tailored to meet the needs of the bride.
- Private consultation assists brides in choosing their dream gown and accessories
- Experience in using social media and creative cloud
- General cleaning and up-keep of the store
In addition to supplying your resume, please attach a cover letter addressing the following selection criteria:
- What skills and experiences will you bring to this position?
- Give an example of a time you have provided exceptional customer service.
- Based on your own experience, please demonstrate your ability to identify opportunities for improvement and how you implemented this in the workplace.
Job applications that do not address selection criteria will not be considered.
In reference to the employment status:
Please note this position is casual part-time with the potential of permanent placement for the suitable candidate.
- Contact Name: Nicole Kayrouz
- Contact Email: email@example.com