Art Director Assistant
NSW - Byron Bay, Lismore & Far North Coast
Posted 2 Nov 2022
Closes 2 Dec 2022
Secret Sounds Connect are currently recruiting for a contract Art Director Assistant to join the team for 3-6 months.
The role can be based out of Byron Bay or Sydney.
The Art Director Assistant role will work with Executive producer and Art Director to create brand activations.
Working closely with production and creative teams, you will be responsible for assisting in the development of look and feel of mood boards, set build dressing, prop sourcing, proposal development and delivery of experiential activations and branded events.
You will excel at understanding the needs of the client, including their brand tone and personality, industry and brand values.
You are an organized creative who can juggle projects with confidence and agility. You are able to work on multiple projects within a fast-paced, creative and challenging environment. You are a doer as well as a thinker, willing to be hands on and working actively with the wider team. You are dynamic, self-motivated, open-minded and have strong client relationship skills. You’re looking to be part of a growing business.
This role will involve travelling to locations around east coast of Australia to work on music festivals, tours and events. You will need to be available outside of usual business hours.
- assisting production and deliverables including:
- o Translate project deliverables and requests for Creative director
- o Art Direction assisting of set builds and campaigns
- o 3D/ 2D flat plans, render generation and edits
- o Brief graphics required for brand inclusions
- o Liaising with creative team for overall project look and feel
- o Sourcing props and set dressing elements
- o Reconciling budgets
- o Developing set build designs with executive producer and Art Director
- o Client WIPs
- o Liaison with agency team (creative, strategy, talent and experiential)
- Internal administrative duties as delegated by the Executive producer.
- Help manage timelines for pitch responses with internal teams
- Be an integral part of the creative solutions for set build and client presentations.
- Supporting the role out of set builds at event, including but not limited to:
- o Sourcing props, furniture
- o Client approvals for inclusions
- o Overseeing activation final look and feel
- o Ensuring level of detail of set builds including props and scenic elements is managed appropriately.
- 1+ years experience in a similar or related role
- Ability to work autonomously and hit the ground running in a dynamic role
- Experience in assiting in the production of set builds
- Excellent written, verbal communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working with creative team for client campaigns
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal agency teams including creative and experiential
To apply: send a resume to email@example.com
- Contact Name: Rachel Carmichael
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org