AGENT / PRODUCER JOB
Posted 5 Jan 2023
Closes 4 Feb 2023
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Agent / Producer to join our team at THE ARTIST GROUP.
We are one of Sydney’s best-known Creative Agencies, representing some of Australia’s most respected creative talent. Additionally, we are a fully-fledged production company producing photographic and motion shoots for Australian and international clients.
This senior position is for someone who wants to work in a dynamic team that is face paced, personal and fun. You are a person who loves the joys and challenges of working closely with creative talent.
Day-to-day, the role involves:
- Managing bookings for your creative artists by negotiating rates and schedules by liaising on behalf of your artists to clients.
- You will be the first point of call for your talent for job inquiries, meetings, castings, phone calls, project management and all inquiries.
- Championing your artists to get the best jobs possible.
- Crewing teams for your talent and productions.
- Developing the visual language of your represented talent
- Maintaining and managing the marketing of The Artist Group brand and your talent’s work on the website, Instagram and web-mailers.
- Creating and planning new ways to market Artists and develop long-term strategies to achieve the Artist’s career goals.
- Having your thumb on the pulse with new and exciting ways to highlight The Artist Group and your talent’s work.
- Producing shoots from briefing to shoot day, postproduction/retouching and financial reconciliation at the end of the job.
- Managing budgets for your productions along with client’s expectations.
Essential Skills and abilities of the role:
- Highly motivated team-player who takes pride in their work and aspires to a long-term career in artist management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a confident and composed manner.
- Exceptional phone and customer service skills are necessary and key to your day to day interactions with clients and artists.
- Diplomatic, calm, self-assured manner to work well with a wide range of personalities.
- Previous experience dealing with advertising and magazines in the fashion industry world is desirable.
- You must be able to juggle multiple tasks at once to tight deadlines, so having high energy and ability to prioritise is essential.
- Intermediate knowledge of Outlook, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Great presentation.
- A degree in arts & communications is preferable.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Contact Name: Alice Buckley
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org