Administration Support, Client Services
Posted 18 May 2023
Closes 17 Jun 2023
Volunteer with an organisation that supports people when they need it most.
Our Client Services team provide service delivery administration support including information resources for health care professionals and people impacted by cancer. This role directly assists this work for a consistent and positive customer experience.
About Cancer Council NSW
Cancer Council NSW (CCNSW) is a community funded and focused not for profit. We are the largest cancer charity in NSW and our point of difference is that we work across every area of every cancer, from research right through to support.
CCNSW is an inclusive place to volunteer and work. We embrace diversity, celebrate our differences, and inspire each person to be their authentic self at work. As we strive to represent the communities we serve, we welcome and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and other diverse groups.
About the role
Reporting to Cindy, Clients Services, this volunteer role will:
- Complete administrative tasks including data entry and records management
- Help with the ongoing delivery of our publications program
- Put together information resource packs and processing the mail out
This role is one day a week for 12 months with the potential to stay on longer based in our office in Woolloomooloo.
Our ideal volunteer
- You will be reliable with excellent attention to detail and like to work with others in a positive and respectful manner.
- Able to commit to 1 day a week for 12 month (with an option to stay longer)
- Be willing to participate in training and have high proficiency in Microsoft programs including Word, Excel and Outlook and online platforms
About the benefits
- Volunteer for a great organisation working towards a cancer-free future
- Apply your professional skills to work that makes a difference
- Access our benefits, including a 15% discount at our retail stores across NSW, exclusive health insurance benefits and much more.
- Volunteer in an organisation that is recognised for Voice Project’s 2021 “Best Workplace” and “Change Champion” Award.
How to apply:
If this position interests you, apply now!
To begin your application, you will need to create an account or log in with your existing account.
For further information regarding this role, please contact Cindy Berghofer on +61293341485.
If you would like support to submit your application, please get in touch with us and we are happy to help.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, the health and safety of our people is a priority for us, Cancer Council strongly recommends all employees and volunteers to be vaccinated to minimise the risk of serious illness as a result of COVID19.
- Contact Name: Volunteer Vacancies
- Contact Email: email@example.com