Creative Studio Manager
Posted 13 Jan 2022
Closes 12 Feb 2022
New Year. New You! Windfall Jewellery is looking for our next administration & sales wizard. If you think you can fall in love and get lost in our diamonds, gemstones and jewellery and chat chat up a storm with our clients; all while staying on top of our administration; we want to hear from you.
We’ll teach you from the ground up. You’ll get to work with legends in our Footscray Studio. We’re pretty flexible with your hours and ideally want someone who wants full time (but part time also preferred to the right candidate) and really wants to take the lead in a new role and exciting new path for 2022.
Who are we? We are Windfall Jewellery. We specialise in custom engagement and wedding rings, as well as signets pendants and other jewellery. All designed and made in Melbourne. We are a small team, run out of our Footscray studio. We have a focus on sustainable techniques and practices within our studio and try to use as many Australian suppliers as possible.
What might a day at work look like for you?
- Setting up and packing up our jewellery displays
- Organising new orders coming in and out
- Logging in to our ecommerce platform (we use Shopify)
- Co ordination of lay-bys and payment plans
- Supply chain orders
- Daily orders post using Australia Post
- Loads of emails + phone calls
- Consultations face to face in our studio with new brides and grooms discussing how they want their dream rings to look (we will give you full training and support with this
- Uploading items to the website
- Staying up to date across all social media platforms
Any experience with any of the above is a bonus. A love for ‘all that glitters’ is also a plus. But what we are prioritising is the right fit for our team. Someone who is organised, friendly, confident and hungry to learn if the goal.
- Contact Name: LANI WILLIAMS
- Contact Email: email@example.com