Accounts Intern - RAD GRAD
Posted 2 Aug 2022
Closes 1 Sep 2022
Role: Accounts Intern – RAD GRAD
Duration: 12 Week Fully Paid Graduate Training Program
Location: Surry Hills
We’re on the hunt for a detail oriented RAD GRAD to assist the finance team in their day-to-day duties, working across Pedestrian.TV, VICE, Refinery29, Business Insider, Gizmodo, Lifehacker & Kotaku. The finance team keeps the wheels spinning at Pedestrian Group and your role will be to support the delivery of financial reporting to Pedestrian Group, the wholly owned subsidiary of Nine Entertainment Co. The successful applicant will be good with numbers, have excellent attention to detail and possess a demonstrated ability to deliver accounts related tasks in a timely manner.
About RAD GRADS:
RAD GRADS is a 12-week fully paid in-house graduate training program dedicated to giving young Aussies from underrepresented communities – including Indigenous Australians, those from culturally or linguistically diverse backgrounds, who live with a disability (seen or unseen) and/or who identify as LGBTQIA+
While full-time employment at Pedestrian Group isn’t a guarantee at the completion of the RAD GRADS program, RAD GRADS will be considered for any full-time open roles that are appropriate to their strengths and interests.
Your Primary Duties:
- Accounts Receivable
- Responding to client account inquiries
- Following up on outstanding invoices
- Monthly reporting and assisting with job reconciliations.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations & Journal Processing
- Possess either TAFE or University qualifications in accounting.
- Proficient in the use of Xero.
- Be able to take direction and work independently.
- Have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Willing to learn and passion for accounting
How To Apply:
- Applicants must come from under-represented communities, including young Australians from culturally or linguistically diverse backgrounds, Indigenous Australians, those who live with a disability (seen or unseen) and/or who identify as LGBTQIA+.
- RAD GRAD roles are open to recent tertiary graduates or final year students.
- Applicants must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Applications close 5pm August 15, 2022.