Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 8 Nov 2022
Closes 8 Dec 2022
SENSO is looking for hard working & enthusiastic interns with a great work ethic & attention to detail to help out with accounting in our busy Surry Hills head office.
Our business is expanding and we believe this to be a beneficial opportunity for current accounting students, graduates, and those looking to gain some hands-on experience in the industry.
The role will vary but you will be able to gain experience in the below aspects;
· General admin and filing
· Bank Reconciliation using XERO
· Recording sales invoices and reconciling client payments
· Reconciling E-Boutique/ Marketplace orders
· Assisting accountant in preparation of BAS
- Have an accounting degree (or be studying to get one)
- No experience is required but must have a can-do attitude
- Mandarin speaking is an advantage, but not a must
- Be available 2 days per week from 10am-6pm for a minimum of 3 months
- Enjoy a fast paced environment
- Complete tasks from start to finish with a high level of efficiency.
- This position is unpaid, and expenses will not be covered. However the internship can be accredited to relevant study requirements/Professional Experience Programs.
- You are not required to bring your own equipment.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your resume and availability to Head Office Manager at email@example.com. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Contact Name: Office Manager
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org