Account Managers - Beauty + Fashion
Posted 13 Feb 2024
Closes 14 Mar 2024
MCMPR is the Australian brand strategy and creative ideas agency of choice for aspirational global and domestic brands. We have been shaping and communicating client vision in the fashion, lifestyle, beauty, retail and luxury ecommerce spheres for over 26 years. We are looking for experienced Account Managers in fashion and beauty to join the MCMPR team in managing our growing fashion, lifestyle, beauty, retail and luxury ecommerce portfolio.
MCMPR is a values-driven workplace with an initiative program focused on people, planet and community. Our culture of collaboration, kindness and transparent communications is driven by our values for approachability, trust and creativity. We are driven by our shared desire to see our clients and our team achieve their best work. We are committed to our team’s personal and professional development with progression opportunities within these roles and have hybrid work arrangements.
As part of a dynamic, progressive and supportive work environment – the major areas of responsibility for this position include client strategy and planning, campaign delivery, staff management and mentoring, client profitability and retention, partnership management and contributing to new business development.
The successful candidate will ideally have 2-3+ years fashion, lifestyle, beauty media, marketing and events experience with excellent industry references. Candidates with relevant experience would also be considered for a Senior Account Manager role. Our ideal talent is a collaborator, with agency background and deep industry expertise who seeks to proactively reach the best result with a strong sense of account ownership, measurability, critical analysis, original thinking and problem solving skills.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experience and interest in omni channel marketing
- Genuine interest and curiosity for the industry; engaged in art, media and culture
- Expert understanding of the luxury; aspirational and resale sectors of Fashion, Lifestyle and prestige Beauty industries respectively
- Meticulous organisation skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines at a pace
- Discreet, professional and well spoken, with excellent networking skills
- Proven ability to work efficiently, proactively and seamlessly think two steps ahead
- Flexible, adaptive and responsive
- Day-to-day client contact, management and accountability
- Development and delivery of innovative and original results-driven PR, talent and marketing strategies
- Concise and effective communication skills – written, oral, creative
- Proven track record and established relationships with influencers; media – digital, print and broadcast
- Strong digital and social media understanding
- Comprehensive IT skills – proficient in Google workspace and Microsoft Office programs
- Extensive event and partnership experience – concept, development and production
- Extensive talent engagement experience – earned, owned and paid
- Capable of leading and directing team projects
- Innate sense of personal style and impeccable presentation
Located in Darlington, Sydney, NSW 2008
Interested applicants please email your resume and an introduction email to email@example.com
Please note, only applicants of interest will be contacted. Thank you for your time and consideration to all applicants.
- Contact Name: MCM PR
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org