Account Manager & Account Executives
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 10 May 2022
Closes 9 Jun 2022
SBM Communications deliver outstanding PR, social and content for our clients who range from global brands to smaller start-ups. We work mainly with tech B2B and B2C clients but there’s some FMCG and Retail in the mix as well. As an agency, we specialise in technology, so if you’re interested in everything from gaming to the social and political ramifications of AI, then we want to talk to you.
But enough about us, let’s talk about you! You definitely have a courageous and curious attitude. You want to make your mark at a small agency that punches above its weight. You are looking for a fantastic opportunity to implement your skills across PR, social and content as you knock-the-cotton-socks off our clients and inspire our talented teams onto greatness.
You’re a collaborator with the passion to share learnings and strategy with clients and our team. You can deliver the strategy required to empower your team to develop, execute and maintain media, social media, communications and lead-nurture campaigns. But if push comes to shove, you’ll also be willing to get your hands dirty. You’re laid back like us but get noisy when you need to.
As a trusted and respected member of our team you will enjoy the opportunity to:
- Wow the client and balance the budget, thus spreading perfect harmony throughout the universe
- Lead, develop, and inspire your team
- Generate ideas for clients and our business
- Manage multiple projects to deliver results on or before deadline
- Develop strategies, providing high-level strategic advice to clients;
- Innovate in media, build relationships and ensure your team is confident in storytelling within this space;
- Identify new business opportunities, achieving success in pitches;
- Maximise ROI, through a winning combination of top-notch budget management, organically growing existing clients, developing a new business pipeline and devising new programs to achieve growth
As well as nailing the above, you’ll need:
- Passion for the industry and current affairs;
- Mad attention-to-detail skills;
- An ability to craft client messaging that will speak to the intended audience, without using jargon that makes journalists hit the delete button (Yes, “disruption” we are looking at you)
- Excellent communication skills with an established network across targeted media;
- A degree, or relevant industry experience
What’s in it for you?
- Unrivaled career and personal development;
- An enviable Sydney CBD location, close to transport, surrounded by great food, good coffee, shops, and pubs;
- A flexible, warm and relaxed team environment offering all the support you need to grow;
- A lively and creative culture
- That pesky work-life balance thing
- We are based in CBD, however we also know you can work from anywhere so remote and hybrid options are available
Interested? Click apply, and tell us:
- why you think you would succeed with our team
- whether your would like to be consider for PR Account Executive or Account Manger roles
- Copy of your CV