Posted 29 Jul 2022
Closes 28 Aug 2022
We’re growing quick & are looking to add to our team!
Enjoy 3 Days in the office & 2 from home each week, a comprehensive training / process system and a team of legends who make work fun rather than a chore.
Sound good? Keep reading!
Social Status is a Digital Marketing Agency based in Southbank. We work with over 70 clients across 25+ industries & we’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our growing team and help our clients meet their marketing objectives.
As a digital marketing agency, Social Status offers an exciting, fast paced work environment where you can say goodbye to the mundane monotony encountered in so many other roles.
We work hard and enjoy having a team of likeminded people who’re consistently pushing to better themselves professionally to increase the success of our clients and our business.
This is your opportunity to be a part of one of Melbourne’s premier agencies and join a team of young, fun individuals working on some of Australia’s biggest brands.
A lot about you:
As an Account Manager, you will be an expert at dealing with clients and managing your team on deliverables. You’ll spend your time talking with our clients, managing your content / advertising resources and applying your creative flair as part of the team in reviewing meaningful content and conceptualising paid strategies to benefit our client’s ROI objectives and campaigns in a positive way.
What will your day look like?
- Speaking with clients around requirements, results and concerns.
- Strategy generation for new clients.
- Paid campaign conceptualisation to meet core client objectives.
- Internal & Remote team management to generate deliverables.
- Regular analysis and reporting on results, social media metrics and ads performance.
What’s in it for you?
- A generous starting salary that is reviewed after 6 months.
- A fast-paced role that stays fresh with new clients & opportunities.
- A team that’s focused on culture; team outings, Friday drinks, dog friendly office, dress-up days etc.
- Career progression opportunities with a growing company.
You’ll benefit from:
- A Hybrid role with 3 days in the office & 2 from home each week.
- A comprehensive training & processes system.
- A collaborative workspace and nurturing environment.
- A $500 quarterly self development budget.
- Ongoing annual remuneration reviews.
- A great company culture.
- Working with a group of legends who make work fun rather than a chore.
We would love you to have:
- 2+ years Account Management & Digital Marketing experience.
- 1+ years Digital Marketing Agency experience essential.
- Expertise & experience in results focused Social Media, Google, Email Marketing etc.
- Thorough understanding of copywriting tactics & an eye for design.
- Experience managing clients, key stakeholders & team members.
- Comprehensive understanding of advertising strategy.
- Established organisation skills that are adaptable to a new work environment. Must be fast, accurate, organised and possess an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a keen attention to detail and a professional demeanour.
- An ability to think outside the box and execute ideas quickly.
- Track record of successful work with high profile clients.
Added Bonus Criteria:
- Photography / Videography Skills.
- Experience with retention / upselling.
Why you will love us!
If this sounds like you, we can offer you a challenging and rewarding environment that supports your career goals and aspirations. You will be joining a team that considers itself closer to a family.
We’re located 400m from South Melbourne Markets, close to public transport and there’s $10 / day car parking right behind the office.
If you check out the IG, you’ll see our company culture is incredible and we truly value working hard and playing harder. We work to live, not live to work and we make sure that shines through wherever we can.
We work Tuesdays and Thursdays from home and come in Fridays to wrap up the week and have a few drinks before the weekend.
We’re growing and growing quick.. the question is do you want to be a part of it?
Go on then, we invite you to apply. We can’t wait to see your application pop up!
So…what happens next?
Once you have applied for the role, we will review your resume and get back to you if we would like to discuss further.