Posted 9 May 2022
Closes 8 Jun 2022
Made In Katana (MIK) is a Creative Studio bringing brands to life through storytelling and emerging technology.
MIK is made up of designers, animators, audio engineers, copywriters, software developers, and social experts – based in Adelaide, Sydney, Singapore, Europe, and the US. Our clients include Spotify, Sony Music Australia, ARN, Paramount, ABC, Triple J, Hershey’s & the list goes on..
We are looking for a mid-weight account manager with strong project management and client service skills to join our team in Sydney.
We are looking for an energetic person with excellent project management skills, strong communication skills, the ability to ensure our project objectives are met, and skills that can help us to continue our growth across the world
Your job will include:
- Leading and coordinating digital projects which include but are not limited to audio production, web development and design, and branding
- Building and developing strong client relationships.
- Coordinate the entire digital production process from concepting, production, QA, and delivery
- Working with the PM team to manage internal resources planning
- Preparing project and accounts service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals, statements of work, and other client communications and internal correspondence.
- Creating accurate project plans and timelines and ensuring they are delivered accordingly to time and budget
- Dealing with day-to-day client requests & effectively managing time and schedules to ensure that concurrent projects are managed within project timelines and budgets.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone with 3+ years of experience in digital project management and client management.
- Someone that is passionate about digital, understands the digital landscape and understands the roles needed for different projects
- A candidate that can multitask and handle multiple projects and takes ownership of every step of the digital production process
- Familiar with project management tools such as Monday, Clickup & Asana, Slack and Google Workspace
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals of project management
- Someone that is always up for a challenge and willing to step outside of their comfort zone.
- Fun, confident with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
We are a global agency that embraces a range of experiences and perspectives. The world in which we live is multicultural and diverse and we want our team to reflect this. If you’re ready to join an exciting and growing group of makers and risk-takers, send your resume and cover letter today. We’d love to meet you.
Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruiters or agencies please, we handle recruitment in-house.
- Contact Name: Ali Foster
- Contact Email: email@example.com